PDA

View Full Version : Junior Member ?

scottstrades
2006-09-26, 08:34 PM
Can someone tell me what the different "Member" status are? I did a search in FAQ but could not find anything. I'm currently a Junior Member. What does that mean and when does that change to "Member" or whatever the next level up is? Thanks.

mooncusser
2006-09-26, 08:55 PM
I believe has to do with how many messages you've posted (unless TJ makes other changes to your status). Forgot the intervals when mine changed (I'm rather chatty it seems) but post some thank-you's when downloading and yours will go up.

shineon
2006-10-06, 08:18 PM
From what I can tell, I think you change to member at 30 posts, and senior member at 100.

dorenberg
2006-10-06, 08:32 PM
that's true look at mine. I'm old now!

hehe

coeconspiritor
2006-10-09, 02:54 PM
All right - So what's with the differently colored dots next to people's member status? For example - Mine's kind of a teal like green, other users have a grayish-blue, and so-on and so-forth...

Hey - Wait A Sec!! I just reliezed that I made it to full-fledged member status!!

So are there any perks associated with these titles? For example, can Shine On and I boss Scottstrade around, but we still have to look out for Mooncusser and Dorenburg?

mooncusser
2006-10-09, 09:26 PM
I think the dots indicate who is online or offline.

What are you doing looking around the site, anyway? You've got work to do. Shouldn't you be washing dorenburg's car? We're going to have to keep an eye on you... ;)

Floydiandolf
2006-10-11, 12:07 AM
Thanks for the explanation, working on my senior status right now. And about washing Dorenberg's car: it's a good Dutch habit to wash your car just before selling it ;) .

mooncusser
2006-10-11, 07:51 AM
Thanks for the explanation, working on my senior status right now. And about washing Dorenberg's car: it's a good Dutch habit to wash your car just before selling it ;) .

As long as you buy him a beer with the proceeds, all should be well with that. :D

theembryo
2006-10-14, 08:11 AM
Arnold Layne has I think "Super Moderator", that's outstanding...........:cool: