PDA

View Full Version : Can't get into the DG 8/26/06 SBD thread

Seabird
10-08-2006, 09:19 PM
Can anyone help me with this?

onepeter
10-08-2006, 11:39 PM
I have the same problem with some other threads in AUDIO section too and don't know what to do.

wloner
10-11-2006, 07:06 AM
After resetting my passkey, logging off and then back on...

I'm getting "Error connecting to tracker, file in not a gzipped file." or something like that.

floydian1
10-11-2006, 05:21 PM
After resetting my passkey, logging off and then back on...

I'm getting "Error connecting to tracker, file in not a gzipped file." or something like that.

Same here. Very frustrating as I'm 80% into a DVD download.

Any suggestions? I'm running BitTorrent OSX on a Mac.

speedtaco
10-17-2006, 08:11 PM
Yeah, I'm getting the same thing. really bumming me out. Anyone know what to do? How do I delete cookies, anyone know that?

theembryo
10-18-2006, 01:20 AM
If you are on IE, right click the icon and select "Properties", and you'll see how. If you're on Firefox, when you close your browser a prompt should ask you. If not, go to "Tools" and select "Options" and go from there.

For the error messages, start here (http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1232)

tjmack
10-19-2006, 02:30 AM
BitTorrent OSX will not worK with Y in its current state. How many times do I have to say this? Try Azureus. If that's not an option then you're stuffed - period - until we get these bugs sorted out.

Avoid Bit Tornado or BitComet if you're on Windows.

Azureus is not perfect as some have reported errors with it, but for most it works fine.

uTorrent seems to be the one with the least amount of problems.

Advice on dealing with passkeys is given in the FAQ.

T.

toolmanwill
10-19-2006, 01:32 PM
I've changed a few things in the announce, hopefully it will clear up the gzip issue.

markt
10-28-2006, 10:58 AM
I was having a hard time getting on anywhere in the yeeshkul site. I cleared my cookies and my history, and voila....problem solved. Just make sure that you know your login and password before you do that so that you can get back in.