PDA

View Full Version : welcome back Y!

jj_manners
10-11-2006, 01:13 AM
thanks for the update and all your efforts to keep this tracker alive. cheers.

Breathe
10-11-2006, 01:25 AM
Many thanks for your efforts to maintain Yeeshkul online, TJ

ziao11
10-11-2006, 01:26 AM
thanks for the update and all your efforts to keep this tracker alive. cheers.

My torrents don't work anymore

i have reset the passkey

i have redownloaded the torrents

nothing works

it says not a gzipped file error

LongTallEric
10-11-2006, 01:42 AM
My torrents don't work anymore
i have reset the passkey
i have redownloaded the torrents
nothing works
it says not a gzipped file error

About the same here... seems like I can't seed some torrents anymore. Strange, some torrents do work, others don't. The ones with the old passkey don't give errors. Some with the new passkey do (not all!)
I didn't see the error message though.

I'll try a bit further...

jj_manners
10-11-2006, 01:44 AM
i've started downloading some torrent from here and it works fine. I'll try now seeding something and let's see if it works for me and let you know.. cheers.

LongTallEric
10-11-2006, 01:52 AM
i've started downloading some torrent from here and it works fine. I'll try now seeding something and let's see if it works for me and let you know.. cheers.

Yeah please let me know... very well possible I'm doing somethng wrong! :)

This is what I do:

1. I download a torrent file
2. I remove the old torrent from uTorrent
3. I open the new torrent in uTorrent
4. In the window where it asks where to put the files, I select the directory where the files already are
5. uTorrent starts checking but it checks for a short while
6. Then it starts downloading (like if the directory I pointed to is empty).

Before you start asking: the directory is not empty, and the files are the same (these are the same I files I downloaded from Yeeshkul before and seeded until yesterday). :)

jj_manners
10-11-2006, 01:54 AM
well, i tried to create a new torrent, so when i tried to upload the .torrent file it just failed, i'm doing everything right, but it says 'torrent file upload failed'... TJ.... check it. I'll post more info if i find something else. cheers.

LongTallEric
10-11-2006, 01:59 AM
I won't do any more testing, I guess I'll just leave it as it is for now... I'm afraid I won't be able to seed at all anymore if I do more tests... :)

ziao11
10-11-2006, 02:09 AM
I won't do any more testing, I guess I'll just leave it as it is for now... I'm afraid I won't be able to seed at all anymore if I do more tests... :)

I can't download anything instead :(

davelick
10-11-2006, 02:38 AM
Hi. I cannot download the PF Video Anthology Part III. I get an error saying, "Problem connecting to tracker- ("url error", "unknown url". "announce php"). What should I do? I have reset the passkey. Is this an issue that is relateted to all of the site upgrades or am I doing something wrong? I am stuck at around 64%. -davelick

Rogal
10-11-2006, 02:46 AM
I'm also having the same message, when I try to download completely new torrent.

ziao11
10-11-2006, 02:58 AM
I'm also having the same message, when I try to download completely new torrent.

is there an exact way to use the new tracker?

leoslayer
10-11-2006, 03:08 AM
i am in the same boat i canr down load anything or share anymore??
please help!!

dorenberg
10-11-2006, 03:09 AM
you have to check that it;'s a private torrent in the last page. Had the same error

hugofloyd
10-11-2006, 04:50 AM
About the same here... seems like I can't seed some torrents anymore. Strange, some torrents do work, others don't. The ones with the old passkey don't give errors. Some with the new passkey do (not all!)
I didn't see the error message though.

I'll try a bit further...

The same error is for me, please help, I cant download :(

tjmack
10-11-2006, 05:37 AM
I solved the invalid passkey error by running ccleaner, logging back into the site, removing the torrent then redownloading it from Y.

T.

toolmanwill
10-11-2006, 05:40 AM
yes please try clearing cookies and temp net files, they will hold the non passkey attachment in memory.

victorzero
10-11-2006, 05:57 AM
Qui non va pi un cazzo.

it says not a gzipped file error.

bog
10-11-2006, 09:10 AM
yeah - I get that same message as everyone else - and I cleared cookies and deleted all temp files, reset key, then logged out and back into Yeesh and same results... I can no longer DL... I'm a saaad panda.

schutte2375
10-11-2006, 10:05 PM
Thanks for improving the site :o

Can someone help. I've reset the passkey. I've cleared my cookies and history. I've re-downloaded the files. I have one torrent file working all the others do not work?

Thanks

spunkster
10-12-2006, 01:33 AM
I also got the "Not a Gzipped File".

Cleaned everything out using CCleaner, Reset Passkey, Downloaded new torrent file, opened up the Torrent File and still got same error. Went and had a shower came back and hey presto torrent is now downloading. :D

A "Big Thank You" to everyone involved in correcting the problems of the last week.

ziao11
10-12-2006, 03:27 AM
so you just waited some time even if error and it started?

spunkster
10-12-2006, 06:18 AM
Yes, I dont understand it myself but torrent has downloaded just like normal.

(Torrent :- Tokyo 1972).

Just waiting to share 1:1 and I'll try another.

Hope this helps.

tjmack
10-12-2006, 06:27 AM
There are known issues with Bit Tornado and Bit Comet. It's recommended that you use uTorrent or Azureus.

Hopefuly, compatibility wil improve as VBTT 3.x gets improved.

T.

Floydiandolf
10-13-2006, 12:29 AM
:D I also had problems with Bittornado after the Yeeshkul update, installed uTorrent yesterday and am very happy with it. After some google-ing i even managed to resume an unfinished download. :D

zag
10-13-2006, 03:00 AM
Hopefuly, compatibility wil improve as VBTT 3.x gets improved.

T.

Thumbs up then ! :D

Im also having kinda invisible probs here and there sometimes:rolleyes:

terrapin_nation_2007
10-17-2006, 04:59 PM
seems that it might have something to do with the php.config file in VBTT.tj see if you can locate the error,sounds like one of the lines in the 700 area to me.me & mk had the same issue with ours and found the error in the code.we edited it & it fixed the issue immediately.no more issues since either.just a thought:D

JB