PDA

View Full Version : I'm back and wondering...

seth01
10-17-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey there to my friends and the entire Yeeshkul community. After almost 2 months, I'm back. I moved across this great big country of mine (Canada) and it has taken me *much* longer than I expected to get my computer back up and running. I'm still in boxes and am a bit disorganized but I can see a light at the end of the tunnel now and feel as if it won't be too long now. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if anyone can bring me up to date on anything that I may have missed out on Since the 1st of September? I see that Yeeshkul is now running on a dedicated server. That's great. There were some problems of some sort? And what is this "Reset Passkey"? Should I click it and if so, why?

Finally, I'm wondering if I've missed any incredible "must have" or rare show postings? Unfortunately, in this much smaller city that I have moved to, there is no unlimited bandwidth ISP as I was used to. I'm being constricted to a maximum total up and down bandwidth of 100 GB's per month. :mad:

Sorry about all the questions but I really do feel as if I've been out of the loop and missed Yeeshkul a bunch. Any and all responses would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and greetings from beautiful Kelowna, B.C. Canada in the Okanagan Valley home of the Ogopogo sea monster!

Seth

Dark_Side
10-17-2006, 05:35 PM
Welcome back!
IMO you missed Waters 2006 shows from MSG, Hollywood Bowl,....
News: He's coming back next year in north america for another tour
http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/old/news/0610141.html

;)

seth01
10-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Welcome back!
IMO you missed Waters 2006 shows from MSG, Hollywood Bowl,....
News: He's coming back next year in north america for another tour
http://www.brain-damage.co.uk/old/news/0610141.html

;)

Hey thanks for this. I was quite upset that I left my Montreal only a few weeks before RW came. I'm still hoping that there'll be a recording of that show.

Thanks for the reply,
Seth.

tjmack
10-17-2006, 11:02 PM
We've got half a share in a server so it's not a true dedicated server, but so far it's looking as though we've got more resources to play with (knock on wood).

Costs have increased so I've changed my mind about accepting donations. Feel free to click away ;)

If you haven't started a download yet then yes click on 'Reset Passkey' once. That will identify you as a bona fide user to the tracker. Once you get your passkey you shouldn't need to do it again.

If you have problems getting a passkey and get an 'Invalid Passkey' error in your client, then read the FAQs. There are still some bugs to iron out, but first impressions are that Y2.1 is more stable than Y2.0. Improving Y is a continuing process and I will do my best to keep that process going.

And wb.

TJ.

seth01
10-17-2006, 11:25 PM
We've got half a share in a server so it's not a true dedicated server, but so far it's looking as though we've got more resources to play with (knock on wood).

Costs have increased so I've changed my mind about accepting donations. Feel free to click away ;)

If you haven't started a download yet then yes click on 'Reset Passkey' once. That will identify you as a bona fide user to the tracker. Once you get your passkey you shouldn't need to do it again.

If you have problems getting a passkey and get an 'Invalid Passkey' error in your client, then read the FAQs. There are still some bugs to iron out, but first impressions are that Y2.1 is more stable than Y2.0. Improving Y is a continuing process and I will do my best to keep that process going.

And wb.

TJ.

Thanks tons for the response, TJ. I haven't started any downloading yet (although I did finish one that I had to abandon in the middle when I left) so I'll reset my passkey.

The first thread I saw when I came back was about starting to accept donations and I'm thrilled that you are :D I've already made my donation! So hopefully this will improve Yeeshkul even more.

Thanks for all your hard work TJ. :cool:

Seth

tjmack
10-17-2006, 11:56 PM
Very generous donation received with many thanks.

T.

theembryo
10-18-2006, 01:10 AM
I was quite upset that I left my Montreal only a few weeks before RW came. I'm still hoping that there'll be a recording of that show.

Seth.

I have Bell Center September 21, If it's not already up here I'll have it here tonight :)

And of course, good to see you back!!

mooncusser
10-18-2006, 01:50 AM
Welcome back Seth!

Lots of changes around here, not to mention Roger's North American tour. danlynch's recording from 2006-09-12 at MSG seems to be the star of this tour so far.

I grabbed a copy of Montreal 2006-09-21 from DIME today, I'll post it here shortly if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Gotta run for now, the Ogopogo sea monster is at the door... :D

Dark_Side
10-18-2006, 02:14 AM
I need the montreal show if someone can post it.
Thanks

:)

seth01
10-18-2006, 05:56 AM
Very generous donation received with many thanks.

T.

It's the least I can do. Count me in for another one this time next year ;)

Seth

seth01
10-18-2006, 06:00 AM
I have Bell Center September 21, If it's not already up here I'll have it here tonight :)

And of course, good to see you back!!

Welcome back Seth!

Lots of changes around here, not to mention Roger's North American tour. danlynch's recording from 2006-09-12 at MSG seems to be the star of this tour so far.

I grabbed a copy of Montreal 2006-09-21 from DIME today, I'll post it here shortly if someone doesn't beat me to it.

Gotta run for now, the Ogopogo sea monster is at the door... :D

Thanks so much for upping this and for the kind words. I feel the love all around! :)

Seth