PDA

View Full Version : Did You Know?

radiowaves
11-20-2008, 06:25 PM
You can burn non-DVD files do a DVD with a programme called DVDFAB. Chose the File you want to burn, when it is added, check ''Burn Non-Dvd files'. This will burn the text file and MD5 verification file to the DVD.

This will help you clear space on your Hard Drive, and also save all the information for when some one is looking for you to upload the DVD files. It will also allow you to help seed the DVD.

You may still be able to watch the DVD on any stand-alone DVD player :D

Hope you understand this! ;)

andy_672
11-20-2008, 09:54 PM
You can also burn them outside of the VIDEO_TS Folder,I do it to all my dvd's they still play just fine in my dvd or my pc if I want to access the Txt/MD5/Jpg
I Use NTI DVD Maker,its just burning software,I'm not sure if you can do the same with Nero but I suspect you can

Verdi999
11-20-2008, 09:55 PM
Thanks Radiowaves, that will coem in very useful methinks :D

verdi

kardyl
11-21-2008, 08:48 AM
You can also burn them outside of the VIDEO_TS Folder,I do it to all my dvd's they still play just fine in my dvd or my pc if I want to access the Txt/MD5/Jpg
I Use NTI DVD Maker,its just burning software,I'm not sure if you can do the same with Nero but I suspect you can

Nero will do this, it's what I use.
Move the main folder to the Nero window make sure you only have DVD related Bup ifo and vob files in the VIDEO_TS folder, I also add an AUDIO_TS folder beside the video one then burn as DATA-DVD. This will keep the files the same as downloaded - it does not re-encode or convert. I then can play these in standalone DVD's.

Hope this info is usefull to others.

Thanks

Arnold_Layne
11-21-2008, 01:20 PM
I do the same thing, except I use Prasi ONES. Nero sometimes throws fits when you try to burn a data dvd disc with a Video_TS folder.