PDA

View Full Version : What the Deadhead's Yeeshkul?

Hanafuda
2008-11-22, 07:04 PM
Years ago I found a site called gdlive.com, downloaded a few shows in .shn, and more or less forgot about it. Now I'm hungry for some mid-70's Dead, and it looks like the site was shut down. I found a few shows on thetradersden, but I know there's hundreds (literally) of great soundboards to be had.

Where do Deadheads share these days?

lokbra
2008-11-22, 07:08 PM
You might start here (http://bt.etree.org/index.php?cat=8).
Hope that helps.
:)

Hanafuda
2008-11-22, 07:44 PM
holy shit! yeah, I think that'll do the trick! lol. thx, lokbra.

nadiar
2008-11-22, 07:48 PM
Lossless legs is a good place as well.

Cheers N

Seabird
2008-11-22, 08:24 PM
Archive.org also has a lot, though you can no longer download the soundboards (only stream).

darkie23
2008-12-11, 01:45 AM
Archive.org also has a lot, though you can no longer download the soundboards (only stream).

there's a trick to it, but you still can if you have the time & patience.

deadhead
2008-12-23, 04:32 AM
Years ago I found a site called gdlive.com, downloaded a few shows in .shn, and more or less forgot about it. Now I'm hungry for some mid-70's Dead, and it looks like the site was shut down. I found a few shows on thetradersden, but I know there's hundreds (literally) of great soundboards to be had.

Where do Deadheads share these days?

you can stream all the gd, jgb and lots of others ( including pink floyd and roger waters ) at www.sugarmegs.org click the picture of the cassette tape side A and away you go. if there's a dead show thats been recorded you'll find it there.

splumer
2009-01-06, 06:15 PM
If you're looking for something more specific, you could try the BT search engine: btjunkie.org It covers many of the big BT sites, but sadly Y is not among them, nor is Lossless Legs (www.shnflac.net). It can point you in some good directions, though.

colinw
2009-02-14, 10:26 PM
I am familiar with many of these sites, however not shnflac.net. How do I acccess that? I am assuming it is private and by invitation?

Has anyone had luck getting in to it?

nadiar
2009-02-15, 12:36 AM
Shnflac.net is Lossless legs. You can register in the usual way.

colinw
2009-02-17, 12:22 PM
Thanks. For some reason I can't access the site using Internet Explorer. I tried with Google Chrome and got in fine? Strange.