PDA

View Full Version : Where is Rog?

fatoldpig
2006-07-06, 11:44 PM
No one is taping any more Rog shows or what?? :confused:

lordtomaso
2006-07-07, 01:30 AM
Yeah, what the hell ? ^^
The last show which surfaced is the june 08 one on Dime I guess. I'd love to heard the Hyde Park gig.

mooncusser
2006-07-07, 02:55 AM
There's a June 22, 2006 show on DIME (haven't d/l'ed it yet, so no review to offer). That seems to be the most recent one so far.

PinkFloyd
2006-07-07, 03:50 AM
Yea, and what ever happened to the Israel radio broadcast from June 22nd?

Mooncusser, that's from 2002!

MattAShine
2006-07-07, 09:25 AM
Most likely, they are all taped but a lot of them are still probably being worked with. Noise reduction, volume corrections and the sort. It's not like in America where you have people releasing roio's sometimes less than 6 hours after the show ended.

I'm also sure other new Waters shows are out there, but still being traded privately. Eventually, prob in the next few weeks and months, the rest will trickle out.

Hyde Park is out there are being traded furiously right now. I'm actually suprised no one has torrented it yet. That had a 2 day turn-around. Show was Sat and the recording came out Monday.

The US leg of Waters tour will be FAR different. You'll have prob 5 different recordings for every night.

mooncusser
2006-07-07, 01:24 PM
Yea, and what ever happened to the Israel radio broadcast from June 22nd?

Mooncusser, that's from 2002!

So it is, my apologies. That's what I get for working late into the night... :o

That being said, DIME now has a torrent of Hyde Park going. Only a matter of time before it appears here! :D

EDIT:
And here it is! Many thanks to dukem1978 for permission to post it here, and for seeding it on DIME in the first place.

http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?p=671#post671