PDA

View Full Version : RonToon's Concert Ticket Stub Collection

RonToon
03-04-2009, 04:18 PM
Hi everyone!

Now that I have some free time I finally got around to a project that I've been wanting to do for a while. I've been saving ticket stubs from the concerts that I've attended since I first saw Pink Floyd in Miami in 1977. I lost that one along with my 2nd concert ticket, Fleetwood Mac, but were able to find scans of them online. I've scanned all of my stubs and posted them on the HARVESTED website in chronological order. Music has always defined the various stages of my life and this collection basically represents its soundtrack. For me its a wonderful stroll down Memory Lane and I'm happy to be able to share this with others.

http://www.harvested.org/Ticket%20Stubs/1970s%20Tickets.html

echoes007
03-04-2009, 04:20 PM
snickers...thank for the post:cheers:

radiowaves
03-14-2009, 08:23 PM
Nice one, Ron. I' mad jealous of the shows you attended. They must have been a blast to be at. ;)

Homerpax
03-14-2009, 09:38 PM
Pee Wee Herman? What Did he actually do besides play with himself! :D

RonToon
03-14-2009, 09:53 PM
Pee Wee Herman? What Did he actually do besides play with himself! :DHe played with us.:D
Great show... I saw it twice. Once with my friend Tim who is now one of the big shot animation directors at Dreamworks ("Over The Hedge"). :worthy:

calyx1
03-14-2009, 10:15 PM
yep...i have a shitload of ticket stubs going back to 1977 myself. my first show was Genesis (Wind & Wuthering tour) in Boston (24 February 1977). that and all of my other Genesis related stubs are posted on the Genesis - The Movement site. other than that, i've never considered scanning the whole lot...just too many of them (not to mention my printer/scanner crapped out last year and i haven't replaced it yet). :)