PDA

View Full Version : This site ROCKS!!!

toolmanwill
2006-11-17, 05:35 PM
Let me tell ya this site is by far the best example of a smooth running install of my tracker mod!!

KUDOS to you ALL and extra special thanx to TJ for letting me do my thing here so you all have this special place to come to with minimal problems and maximum enjoyment!!!

You guys share tons of b/w and have lots of peers, not to mention all the awesome PF goodiez!!

Keep up the good work everyone :D

Will

ResiAlien
2006-11-17, 05:42 PM
Sweetness. Thanks dude. Still's gonna take me some time to get over no-longer using Azureus... but in time I think I will come around on that.

coeconspiritor
2006-11-17, 07:12 PM
While it's true that we indeed do rock as hard as any site out there, I think each and every one of us should take a little time to kiss up to you by thanking you for all the time and work it took for you to help us out.

Thanks Will!!:D

Floydiandolf
2006-11-17, 07:51 PM
I think each and every one of us should take a little time to kiss up to you by thanking you for all the time and work it took for you to help us out.

Thank you very much!

mooncusser
2006-11-17, 08:40 PM
While it's true that we indeed do rock as hard as any site out there, I think each and every one of us should take a little time to kiss up to you by thanking you for all the time and work it took for you to help us out.

Thanks to TJ and Will for their efforts and to all the other members for making this site great.

seth01
2006-11-17, 11:44 PM
Thanks for the kind words, Will. You certainly deserve huge KUDOS as well for without you, this site would not be running nearly as smoothly as it does.

Thanks for all your hard work and patience,
Seth

Arnold_Layne
2006-11-18, 03:38 AM
Thank you Will for helping make Yeeshkul! number one.

A_L

theembryo
2006-11-18, 10:55 AM
I am more than willing to take this opportunity to kiss-up and acknowledge the efforts of those who make this indeed the best site for sharing this genre. Bravo to all!!!

tkd
2006-12-08, 10:23 AM
the best site without a doubt. i was almost giving up after the troubles some of us had after the changes, but a little note from tj convinced me to stick with it and i am so glad i did. well done everyone that makes this a great place to visit and even better to stay :D :D

Pottel
2006-12-08, 10:36 AM
the best site without a doubt. i was almost giving up after the troubles some of us had after the changes, but a little note from tj convinced me to stick with it and i am so glad i did. well done everyone that makes this a great place to visit and even better to stay :D :D

same here, almost gone due to those "issues" but al seems to be working just fine again, so thanks TJ and all others for the Yottabytes of Floyd been upped on this site!!!

seth01
2006-12-09, 08:48 AM
Yup, I gotta agree this is a pretty incredible community with a great group of diverse and knowledgeable people. My only complaint is that because of Yeeshkul!, I never have any free space on my HDD's. ;)

Peace,
Seth