PDA

View Full Version : Floydart

stuartw
2009-09-07, 06:32 AM
Good morning Robbie,

As it now appears that you don't accept PMs' as well as e-mail I unfortunately have to resort to the list to make contact.

As you know many years ago, before I knew how, I leant you a few tapes to transfer to CDR. One of those tapes was my Fish - Nottingham '90 master, of which I don't have a copy!!

I would be grateful if you could PM me back and let me know when you can let me have this back

I look forward to hearing from you. I will forward address details in due course.

I would like to think that you would have the decency, honesty and integrity to get back to me regarding this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers...........Stuart

Pottel
2009-09-07, 02:17 PM
Good morning Robbie,

As it now appears that you don't accept PMs' as well as e-mail I unfortunately have to resort to the list to make contact.

As you know many years ago, before I knew how, I leant you a few tapes to transfer to CDR. One of those tapes was my Fish - Nottingham '90 master, of which I don't have a copy!!

I would be grateful if you could PM me back and let me know when you can let me have this back

I look forward to hearing from you. I will forward address details in due course.

I would like to think that you would have the decency, honesty and integrity to get back to me regarding this.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers...........Stuart
mmm, floydart? care to reply?
sounds like a human enough request ot me :-)

floydart
2009-09-08, 06:58 AM
Stuart, as I explained to you 9 years ago, I posted your cassettes (and a copy of the CD's I made from them) back to you.

I sent a couple of email at that time - if you didn't get them there is nothing I can or could do about it.

I was willing to make you another copy of each CD from the copy I kept.

tjmack
2009-09-09, 01:21 AM
So there's your answer Stuart. He can't give you what he hasn't got.

Matter is closed.

T.