MrChips
2006-12-14, 11:28 PM
PINK FLOYD
FALKONER TEATRET
KB HALLEN
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK

SEPTEMBER 23, 1971
(LIFE LIVE LL CD 9102)

LINEAGE: Original Silver > EAC (secure, offset corrected, test and copy) > WAV > FLAC

FOR MORE INFO AND/OR ARTWORK, PLEASE GO HERE........

http://www.pf-db.com/index.php?concert_id=399&bootleg_id=1050

As with most of my OS's, I grabbed this in NYC in the early 1990's. Please note this is for PF 'completists' or 'enthusiasts' only as it is not a complete performance. This is also not a particularly rare show, IMHO, but thought I'd put it out there for anyone who's interested.

It's also important to note that the tracks listed for this show on most websites are usually wrong. The true sequence of tunes is listed below, and AHM is NOT played, but it's listed as track 5 on the cover.............go figure. The tracking of tracks 4 and 5 (Cymbaline) is kind of odd, too. You'll see for yourselves! And lastly, the date printed on the roio is 25.09.71, but that's wrong, also!

The Sound quality is a solid EX-, and I'm a pretty tough critic. A very enjoyable performance, and a very good listen. If you haven't seen the black and white photograph on the inside cover, it's worth the download by itself.

1. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
2. Fat Old Sun
3. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
4. Cymbaline >
5. Footstep Sequence > Cymbaline finish

pf1971-09-23t1.flac:21dcafa479679dbb0e7f537ddc02a407
pf1971-09-23t2.flac:8885b07db168ecd3839d42faf6df3967
pf1971-09-23t3.flac:5888855c00d9e933813cd8b0bc8f7ced
pf1971-09-23t4.flac:6e3a336593f2df378e178ace5241dc67
pf1971-09-23t5.flac:fdd9aa428f586fd10121bf0bc5ee5776

PLEASE KEEP IT LOSSLESS!!

THANKS SO MUCH!!

MRCHIPS-

Kefka666
2006-12-15, 07:21 AM
For those who do not know and would like to, the set list for the complete recording is as follows:

Disc 1

1. (intro / tune up)
2. Careful With That Axe, Eugene
3. Fat Old Sun
4. Set The Controls For The Heart Of The Sun
5. Cymbaline
6. Atom Heart Mother

Disc 2

1. Echoes
2. Saucerful Of Secrets
3. Slow Blues Jam
----------END

If anyone needs the complete version of this show, I do have it (FLAC files and info file). However, I've never seeded a torrent before.

MrChips
2006-12-15, 12:53 PM
For those who do not know and would like to, the set list for the complete recording is as follows:

Disc 1

1. (intro / tune up)
3. Fat Old Sun
5. Cymbaline
6. Atom Heart Mother

Disc 2

1. Echoes
2. Saucerful Of Secrets
3. Slow Blues Jam
----------END

If anyone needs the complete version of this show, I do have it (FLAC files and info file). However, I've never seeded a torrent before.

Here's a good place to start, if you wanna learn to upload....

http://bt.etree.org/upload.php

you basically have to create your file set and follow some generally accepted 'naming standards'.

once your file set with lossless data files, text file (with clear lineage), flac finger print (if you use flac), MD5, artwork (if you have it) is done, you then have to create your torrent file. this is the file you upload to a site's tracker. for this site, use utorrent or azureus as you have to enable a feature called 'private torrent' within the application. not all bit torrent client software has that option, like 'make torrent'. when creating your torrent file, you must insert the proper announce url for the site to which you're uploading. once you upload your torrent file, open it and start seeding.

hope this helps, and good luck.

J-

Pottel
2006-12-15, 06:55 PM

Disc 1

1. (intro / tune up)
3. Fat Old Sun
5. Cymbaline
6. Atom Heart Mother

Disc 2

1. Echoes
2. Saucerful Of Secrets
3. Slow Blues Jam
----------END

go give it a try!
how does yours compare to "on your Mark" or "Northern OLd Sun"??

Kefka666
2006-12-15, 09:54 PM
I'm not in possession of the original tape/master. I'm pretty sure the files are "On Your Mark," but lacking the MD5 and .ffp. Don't know where those went. Maybe if someone has that show they could post it. I'd help seed.

beeerlover
2006-12-15, 11:01 PM
I'm not in possession of the original tape/master. I'm pretty sure the files are "On Your Mark," but lacking the MD5 and .ffp. Don't know where those went. Maybe if someone has that show they could post it. I'd help seed.

OH, I think that's a no problem at all,lol see link below:
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1757

goldenband
2006-12-16, 12:13 AM
In some ways I like this source more than "On Your Mark", which seems a bit too bright to my ears. However, it's less complete, and the original also runs a bit slow. I don't remember what the speed correction % I used was, but a little boost seemed to bring things to life.

MrChips
2006-12-16, 01:42 PM
On your Mark sounds inferior to Vol 1 posted here, IMHO, but as mentioned, it's less incomplete.

Hope you guys like the black n' white photo of Dave and Roger on the inside cover, too.:cool:

have a good wknd-

J-