PDA

View Full Version : Gratitude for Yeeshkul!

wmburl
2006-12-21, 05:21 AM
I want to take advantage of the season to thank everyone involved here for such an excellent experience. This is one of the most hassle-free trackers and everyone seems to be so helpful and knowledgable. I feel right at home with you lot of floyd fanatics!

So, big thanks to TJ, ToolMan, and all the mods. They make this happen.

Big thanks also to all the people that engage in the free spirit of sharing here. It's utterly amazing to me how cool it is to be here!

Boz

P.S. Consider a donation to help TJ keep the lights on... :cool:

theembryo
2006-12-21, 08:08 PM
Thank you kindly for your message mate! I have you to thank for more than a couple of priceless gems from the last couple of years, well done!

And indeed a very very Safe and Happy Holiday time to all!!

Gilmour85
2007-01-17, 07:58 AM
I want to take advantage of the season to thank everyone involved here for such an excellent experience. This is one of the most hassle-free trackers and everyone seems to be so helpful and knowledgable. I feel right at home with you lot of floyd fanatics!

I agree, I just found this forum community tonight and I must say there is a vast amount of material here and is more then I had expected, great job.

jjy
2007-01-20, 05:45 AM
Yes ,thanks to everyone who runs and contributes to this awesome community.i just recently got my ability to start downloading again after some problems(they seem to be worked out now)and i gotta tell ya after a year or so of using this site it was hard to see all of this new stuff popping up in the past few weeks and not being able to get at it.it takes something like that to make me remember growing up in the 80,s and having to wait until a vinal boot would make its way into town and then paying a fortune for an incomplete ,poor sounding show.now we have all this at our disposal thanks to the people behind yeeshkul and everyone who puts stuff up to share.

ps thanks to everyone who gave me advice to get my client working again.
james c

Gong
2007-01-20, 01:41 PM
[QUOTE=wmburl;14924]I want to take advantage of the season to thank everyone involved here for such an excellent experience. This is one of the most hassle-free trackers and everyone seems to be so helpful and knowledgable. I feel right at home with you lot of floyd fanatics!

I'll join you with this one.
This place is awsome, i think i've been here since the day Y! was created and it's the best Floydian place to be at!

Gong