RIP my friend
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/member.php?u=71

Yeah, a real Kool Guy! :tear:

kimirkim
01-08-2010, 03:31 PM
Yes it's a shame first KoolKat few months ago and now Wojtek:(

andy_672
01-08-2010, 06:52 PM
I didn't know him personaly although he lived fairly close & I did go to the funeral, Nita & family gave him a lovely send off & judging but the final music (which he picked himself) he had one hell of sense of humour.
I am a big fan of his work, so its a very sad loss to the community & of course to Nita

R.I.P. Koolkat
Gone but not forgotten

artknarf
01-15-2010, 06:54 PM
rest in peace.

radiowaves
01-15-2010, 07:00 PM
So long, and thank you for all the great work and humor you brought us. Rest In Peace, friend

Martin:tear:

superted
01-15-2010, 07:29 PM
R.I.P. Koolkat:(

er1kCeRBeRuS
01-20-2010, 06:01 AM
We would meet again
Some sunny day?

Rust in Vrede.

Gong
01-22-2010, 12:43 AM
I just can't handle it... I came here to see what's new after so long that I haven't been here, and I hear about 3 members that died.

KoolKat was a wonderful man that helped and contributed so much and with so much love.

I'm sorry for a real big headache that I caused you once....

RIP my dear friend.

theembryo
01-26-2010, 01:10 AM
After first having communication with Dale through another site, it quickly became obvious that it is indeed my privilege to have the interactions I did with him. I learned a great deal about the technical side of digital video from K_K. He was very serious and dedicated to producing a great product, and keeping to the traditions of maintaining the highest possible quality in what circulates, and what music sharing and community is all about in the first place.

Bravo and respect to Dale, those who came before him, and those who carry on now with the scene. Mine and countless others' lives are enriched!!

And great thanks to BL for staring this thread!!

Ataribuck
04-25-2014, 01:55 AM
I know this has been a number of years, but I thought I would post. I interacted with K_K over on the NPF Forums back when they had a tracker. I had a VHS of the 1994-06-22 HHH Metrodome show in Minneapolis MN. He wanted to transfer it, clean it up and share it. We were in contact and then it became increasingly hard to get a response from him. I found him at Dime, but his responses were far inbetween until I never heard from him. I discovered this thread a few years ago and was saddened to hear of his passing. I never wanted to post here because I didnt want to seem like I was just after my VHS tape and show. (The quality wasnt that good, anyhow) My reason for posting here is that I do want to say I am sorry to hear of his passing and it seems as thought the community has "lost a good one"

RIP

Buck