PDA

View Full Version : Requiem pour une vache - Atom Heart Mother live Revison A (Resynced)

pftest
2007-01-05, 01:21 AM
This is a complete video of Atom Heart Mother (with some added goodies) done by sound engineering students! I highly recommend that everyone watch it all.

This is a re-synced copy that has proper audio/video sync!

Sorry for the screw-up.

FloydRush
2007-01-05, 03:40 AM
This is really cool, i'll download it, thank you so much. :D

seth01
2007-01-05, 03:46 AM
Thanks for this, pftest. I'll stick around here for a bit until there are a few seeders. ;)

Seth

Floydiandolf
2007-01-05, 07:50 AM
Thanks for your efforts, pftest.

theembryo
2007-01-05, 11:34 AM
Thanks very much for the 'fix'!!!

kylekatarn
2007-01-05, 02:56 PM
Thank you for the fixed version. This is definitly worth a second download! :)

Paranoid_Eyes
2007-01-05, 05:07 PM
hey pftest, it's so cool cause I was late for the first torrent...
hmmm... maybe not so late, finaly ;)
Many thanks for this sweet video.

Cheers,
BruNo.

berdmann
2007-01-05, 08:11 PM
:) thanks pftest for this great torrent.will definately re download:)

tkd
2007-01-05, 09:45 PM
downloaded the first post of this and was blown away ( sync probs aside ) so this is a must have thanks for sorting this one so quickly :D :D

Jujufloyd
2007-01-06, 12:37 AM
Thank you very much for that one !

I really enjoyed what I saw on dailymotion ! ;)

seth01
2007-01-06, 12:41 PM
Here are some more specifics for you sticklers out there:

This show was recorded in March of 2003 at the "conservatoire de paris" (CNSMDP) and organized and performed by the sound engineer students of "FSMS". Produced and mixed by Raphaël Allain.

HTH,
Seth

Mori
2007-01-06, 12:47 PM
Thanks for this old and nice music

Edu BH
2007-01-06, 07:57 PM
This is outstanding, thanks for the upload! The video maker posted it on DailyMotion, and can be reached there... He posted the following comment:

"Merci à tous pour vos commentaires. Cela fait énormément plaisir. Nous avons évidemment réalisé quelques DVD pour les gens qui ont participer au projet, mais pour le moment, le film n'est pas disponible. Je crois que je vais y réfléchir devant votre enthousiasme... Encore merci à tous et à très bientôt."

Maybe some of our french speaking members could try to persuade him to share the DVD here? This piece really deserves to be seen in full DVD quality! Here's the link to Allain's page on DailyMotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/allainraphael

Purplefan
2007-01-06, 11:47 PM
Thanks for sharing

Cheers

Purplefan :cool:

seth01
2007-01-07, 12:18 AM
Translation in bold:

This is outstanding, thanks for the upload! The video maker posted it on DailyMotion, and can be reached there... He posted the following comment:

"Merci à tous pour vos commentaires. Cela fait énormément plaisir. Nous avons évidemment réalisé quelques DVD pour les gens qui ont participer au projet, mais pour le moment, le film n'est pas disponible. Je crois que je vais y réfléchir devant votre enthousiasme... Encore merci à tous et à très bientôt."

<translation> Thanks to all for your comments. It brought me enormous pleasure. We obviously made a few DVD's for those who participated in the project, but for the moment, the film is not available. I think that I will reconsider due to your enthusiasm...Again, thanks to all and talk to you very soon. </translation>

Maybe some of our french speaking members could try to persuade him to share the DVD here? This piece really deserves to be seen in full DVD quality! Here's the link to Allain's page on DailyMotion:

http://www.dailymotion.com/allainraphael

Thanks for the above link...I'll drop him a line and if I hear anything, I'll let you all know, of course! :D

Seth

durian1
2007-01-07, 07:19 AM
not trying to sound like a total moron, but what exactly IS this? neither the comments nor the description are really helping.

seth01
2007-01-07, 10:45 AM
not trying to sound like a total moron, but what exactly IS this? neither the comments nor the description are really helping.

The original thread was here (http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1893). Basically, this is a 35 minute version of AHM done by a bunch of students. It's quite good for what it is and is and interesting watch. You can watch a streaming version of the video here (http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrb6i_pink-floyd-atom-heart-mother).

HTH,
Seth

YOGAMAN
2007-01-08, 12:05 AM
Great stuff !! Thanks a lot!

pschnob
2007-01-08, 09:09 PM
Just as a further clarification, this DVD appears to be sourced from the online video link below.
p

> Basically, this is a 35 minute version of AHM done by a bunch of students. It's quite good for what it is and is and interesting watch. You can watch a streaming version of the video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrb6i_pink-floyd-atom-heart-mother

cbc
2007-01-15, 02:21 PM
yoiks...a little late to the party for this one. Thanks to the seeders for keeping this running!:)

spiderone
2007-01-16, 04:48 PM
Yep! Thanks for this. I was a bit skeptical, but it turns out to be a nice performance, and well shot too. Too bad it't not from the master tape, but it's better than nothing! Thanks again!

jlbesancon
2008-02-08, 08:13 AM
Hello,

Since I've seen this on a online video share, I'd like to see the full version.
Unfortunately, I'm stucked 62 %, no more seeds or pears. We are a few waiting for, can anyone doing something ? please...

JLB

evg
2008-03-05, 10:48 AM
Hi,

Could anyone reseed this torrent ?

thanks
API

market
2009-08-26, 05:42 AM
please reseed

Floydiandolf
2009-08-26, 10:44 AM
I am reseeding this since early this morning as it was requested by darryll in the reseed request section. I'm currently at work and just saw this was also requested by market, but i would never have considered to reseed for someone with such a crap ratio :(.

goa
2009-08-26, 12:42 PM
wow, have no idea of this (athough I has always wandered if exist things like this).

Watched on daylomotion and is really good.

BUT

Just as a further clarification, this DVD appears to be sourced from the online video link below.
p

> Basically, this is a 35 minute version of AHM done by a bunch of students. It's quite good for what it is and is and interesting watch. You can watch a streaming version of the video http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xrb6i_pink-floyd-atom-heart-mother

could someone that has the DVD post here if indeed is better quality than the flv ???

KaduFlyer
2009-08-26, 05:33 PM
A superb performance of one of the most underrated PF albums, I watched this for the first time nearly three years ago and was blown away by it. Still looking out for a genuine DVD from the maker. Love the bit at the end where the girl takes the glass and drinks the milk... nice touch.

stefano
2009-08-26, 06:02 PM
is this not "la rose malade"?

(I think) I knew with this name :confused:

Floydiandolf
2009-08-27, 04:42 PM
In case you missed it: the artwork is reseeded at http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?p=15971

stefano
2009-08-27, 10:06 PM
is this show known also with the name "The Rose Malade"?

Thanks

Floydiandolf
2009-08-27, 10:53 PM
is this show known also with the name "The Rose Malade"?

Thanks

I don't think so. La Rose Malade is a ballet by Roland Petit on music by Gustav Mahler. Of course Roland Petit also did ballets on music by Pink Floyd.

This is a video of a group of music students from the Conservatoire de Paris doing a wonderful performance of Atom Heart Mother. I guess the DVD was made from the dailymotion flv file, the video quality is not very good. Here's a screenshot of all performers.

stefano
2009-08-27, 11:16 PM
ok thanks Floydiandolf

I (think I) already have this video. I've d/l from youtube and converted in dvd.
BUT
when I downloaded, the name indicated for this AHM cover was "La rose malade", very strange.
I try to search my dvds. At the end there was a little PF video, if I well remember, with PF playing in a white scenario, like a garden :confused::drool: don't remember... I'll take a look lol

ciaoooo and thx for seed

miciopaula
2010-11-18, 02:25 PM
This is a complete video of Atom Heart Mother (with some added goodies) done by sound engineering students! I highly recommend that everyone watch it all.

This is a re-synced copy that has proper audio/video sync!

Sorry for the screw-up.

Hello everybody,
please reseed this beautiful movie.

Thank you.

grete
2011-02-12, 07:05 PM
Thanks a lot for this !
Thanks to seeder(s) !
:):):)