PDA

View Full Version : Pink Floyd - Thompson Private Recording Studios (31/10/1966)

Krylov
02-25-2010, 08:01 PM
Where can i found the recorded songs they made in that studio?
I know they did the "San Francisco 1968" soundtrack version of "Interstellar Overdrive" there.

I'm just wondering where i can get the complete bootleg.
Can somebody please help me?

andy_672
02-25-2010, 08:18 PM
Check the links in my signiture to quickly find torrents on the forum , if you cant find it then check Pf-db.com & see which roio's the material is on

I'm pretty sure they only recorded 1 track on that exact date "Lets Roll Another One - (Candy & A Current Bun)", try something like Games For May or A Tree Full Of Secrets It will be some of the bigger compilations

wromanus
02-25-2010, 10:54 PM
Where can i found the recorded songs they made in that studio?
I know they did the "San Francisco 1968" soundtrack version of "Interstellar Overdrive" there.

I'm just wondering where i can get the complete bootleg.
Can somebody please help me?

Everything related to Interstellar Overdrive should be discussed here where you can find the answer to your question:
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=18743

marksturdy
02-26-2010, 02:03 PM
Check the links in my signiture to quickly find torrents on the forum , if you cant find it then check Pf-db.com & see which roio's the material is on

I'm pretty sure they only recorded 1 track on that exact date "Lets Roll Another One - (Candy & A Current Bun)", try something like Games For May or A Tree Full Of Secrets It will be some of the bigger compilations
I guess you're referring to the poor-quality instrumental of Let's Roll Another One - this is actually from a rehearsal at Mike Leonard's house in Jan 1967. As far as anyone can tell, at Thompson's they recorded the San Francisco version of Interstellar, plus a song called I Get Stoned (or Stoned Alone) that's never been released or bootlegged anywhere. Read Random Precision by David Parker!