PDA

View Full Version : Roger waters wall live chiacgo dvd on ebay for sale!!!

toxie
10-11-2010, 06:47 PM
hey guys this is not right take a look at this ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROGER-WATERS-WALL-LIVE-CHICAGO-2010-DVD-/190454723948?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2c57fc756c

Someone on ebay is selling this great show on dvd and i have no doubt that its tapehead2's version as in the listing if you read it it says amazing quality.Shame on this guy we must get it took down or infact i shall be the one to do it as tapehead2 didint go to all the trouble of recording the show so that someone on ebay could sell his work and make a good bit of money from all his hard work on this amazing project and also this is my own way of saying a big thanks for the show and a perfect hd version just as good as a pro infact id say way you shoot it you are a pro.:D:cheers:

aligauld
10-11-2010, 07:04 PM
Hi,
I have just reported the item and hopefully ebay will be quick off the mark

FOS
10-11-2010, 07:11 PM
Idiots there are plenty of :mad:

Grotesque
10-11-2010, 07:20 PM
Nice one toxie.

I agree that chances are it is Tapeheads' work- difficult to prove without seeing it though and comparing.

Don't really wanna spend the f-'olding £$£$£$£$'s to find out!

Have had a look on ebay to see what to report him on:

http://i707.photobucket.com/albums/ww80/zero-minute/ebayseller.jpg

...and not sure which one applies? Maybe Tapehead has to do it him/ herself?

G.

hokafloyd
10-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Have contact ebay now...hope that will help....and you...????

toxie
10-11-2010, 07:42 PM
yes as soon as i had seen the post and put one on here i had got in contact to report item i had said the item was a counterfiet and bootleg and it was on vhs-dvdr as one of the listings gives and said what show was and said it wasnt offically recodred.So mabe they wuill take the item of if a few of us get in touch.I hope we can see a whole lot more great quality vids of these shows and also audio versions.:D

Grotesque
10-11-2010, 07:47 PM
Advise me by PM thanks lads

reflect
10-11-2010, 07:58 PM
Reported the m-f'er :D :drool:

toxie
10-11-2010, 08:03 PM
woohoo great going lads lets see this m-fckers wall come down when ebay take this listing off hahah.Tear down his wall, tear down his wall!!!!:cheers:

Hawker
10-11-2010, 08:08 PM
I see he says he is from York, I work there. The local paper is www.thepress.co.uk they might be interested in a story about bootleggers in York.

toxie
10-11-2010, 08:10 PM
cool well you never no at the moment a few of us floyd fans have put word out on ebay for getting this took of so mabe it will happen soon.

Olly37
10-11-2010, 08:12 PM
Typical tosser on fleabay.

And sadly people still fall for it.

Peace,
Olly.

PS Now we know why Tapehead puts his logo on each song beginning - to stop tossers like this!

toxie
10-11-2010, 08:15 PM
yip no what you mean theres loads of floyd bootlegs on ebay that look real deal but are not.I also ment to say i had noticed that the guy had sold 2 already of the shwo sum poor bugger is going ot be getting what we all got for free but had to pay god whats this coming to when you ahve to buy boots.Im listening to a ex rec of the aussie floyds live wall show that i have on cd from 2years ago and its just as good as sbd to me no crowd at all very clear vocals and all that.

Pottel
10-11-2010, 08:47 PM
so why is the mofo still online then?
cannot report it at the mo as i have forgotten my password.

dinoseer
10-11-2010, 09:29 PM
[QUOTE=toxie;135920]hey guys this is not right take a look at this ebay listing

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROGER-WATERS-WALL-LIVE-CHICAGO-2010-DVD-/190454723948?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item2c57fc756c

I have reported this auction and sent a kind letter to the seller asking he/she remove this auction. Thank you for bringing this to our attention! pinkfloydtrader (on ebay)

sanawapuma
10-11-2010, 09:32 PM
i will bonz it!:mad:

edit: i reported it as stolen property, in description i wrote that it is bootleg recording, shared for free and is strictly prohibited to sell it

Blues_Ken
10-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Here's another seller

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Roger-Waters-Wall-Live-2010-Chicago-New-Sealed-/320602443118?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&hash=item4aa5650d6e

I reported both of them

Edited to add the ebay policy forbidding bootlegs

Bootleg recordings are unauthorised recordings of concerts or live performances. We don’t allow listings for bootleg recordings on eBay.

Bands, performers, writers, and publishers usually own the copyright to live performances, so they have the right to determine when and how performances can be reproduced. Unless the reproduction of a concert or performance is authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law, it's considered an unauthorized or "bootleg" copy. Selling unauthorised copies is against the law and not allowed on eBay.

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/policies/bootlegs.html

Edited again to add when you report it to ebay choose Counterfeits and breach of copyright as the reason then for the more detailed reason choose Bootleg and counterfeit media the Additional information box has Media on recordable formats as an option.

sanawapuma
10-11-2010, 09:48 PM
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2729/stolenfo.jpg

ratpie
10-11-2010, 10:31 PM
Ok, I bought me a copy of the thing. I mean Chicago.
As soon as I get it, I will reload it to the group, to share freely.
Should someone else volunteer for the MSG as well... :D
Best. Maurizio.

nobbs
10-11-2010, 10:58 PM
I friend of mine told about this guy because a friend of his purchased it. As it turns out the seller's paypal screen name is "The Dokto02". :mad:

dinoseer
10-11-2010, 11:03 PM
Best. Maurizio.

There is no sense in uploading a rip you may make of this bootleg dvd...It will be of inferior quality than the show already available here on Yeeshkul. You uploading a rip of this dvd would just "muddy" the waters, so to write...

ratpie
10-11-2010, 11:15 PM
As it turns out the seller's paypal screen name is "The Dokto02". :mad:

This one's name was different, but I believe the filming to be the same...

thepinkfloyd
10-11-2010, 11:37 PM
I too have reported this person under counterfiet and bootlegging on blank media.

I hope it helps

tacoburrito
10-12-2010, 12:30 AM
Best. Maurizio.

You know it is probably the one we already have untainted from tapehead. DO NOT support these EBAY bootleg guys by buying this stuff. It's all "repackaged" stuff from torrent sites like this. If you feel compelled to spend money think about donating a few bucks to people like tapehead or any number of folks recording shows. Or donate here to keep the site running.

enigmaaz
10-12-2010, 01:29 AM
"You have successfully submitted a report." :)

dazzler
10-12-2010, 03:12 AM
ive just reported this joker to ebay, with so many of us doing it, they cannot ignore us

JamminJ
10-12-2010, 03:24 AM
I reported this as being copyright infringement.....hope you all did too

rbenavides
10-12-2010, 05:08 AM
Me too...

You have successfully submitted a report.

And I wrote to the guy, too

ratpie
10-12-2010, 07:17 AM
There is no sense in uploading a rip you may make of this bootleg dvd...It will be of inferior quality than the show already available here on Yeeshkul. You uploading a rip of this dvd would just "muddy" the waters, so to write...

Well, I would do it only if the camera is a different source...
On the other hand, please don't take away from me the chance of giving him thumbs down when the dvd arrives. :D

reflect
10-12-2010, 08:59 AM
lol i can't help but feel we're like the goddamn "good guys"... we seek ****ing justice! hahahaha :cheers::cheers:

stefano
10-12-2010, 09:45 AM
also in Italy, and already reported to ebay.it few days ago.

I've seen the bid started suddenly after the Y! share.

maybe... :( it is one of us? :finger:

floyderrun
10-12-2010, 11:18 AM
just reported the 2 items for the f'k sellers @ebay

below I'll repost the coordinates for the 2 items and the reasons for reporting just to make easy other people wanting to report:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ROGER-WATERS-WALL-LIVE-CHICAGO-2010-DVD-/190454723948?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_GL&

hash=item2c57fc756c

Member ID imitation.of.life

Item number: 190454723948
Item location: York, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom
Post to: Worldwide

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Roger-Waters-Wall-Live-2010-Chicago-New-Sealed-/320602443118?pt=UK_CDsDVDs_DVDs_DVDs_G

L&hash=item4aa5650d6e

Member ID mclovin1888

Item number: 320602443118
Item location: stirling, Stirling, United Kingdom
Post to: Europe

Counterfeits and breach of copyright as the reason then for the more detailed reason choose Bootleg and counterfeit media the Additional information box has Media on recordable formats as an option.

khegsy
10-12-2010, 11:53 AM
I don't see the problem to be honest. There's people like me who don't have the bandwidth to download files of this size so I'm more than happy to pay for it.
It's all ok to say someone here will see me ok but I already posted asking if someone could burn me a copy and got zero replies.

I assume most of us have downloaded music, tv, software or films at some point so in that respect were no better than the ebay sellers.

Blues_Ken
10-12-2010, 12:30 PM
The 2nd listing has been pulled. I just reported the first one again

Grotesque
10-12-2010, 12:32 PM
Forgot to report that one sorry but cool that it's been pulled- VICTORY.

Have reported yon other sod. We're blanket-bombing em! :cheers:

toxie
10-12-2010, 12:54 PM
as reflect says we are the good guys doing all this good work to help roger keep up the good music and chance of him releasing us the show on hd and dvd and also double live album.wish we would get some sbds from this show or fm or pre fm sources now that would make us all happy.Thanks guys my little post has been growing and is getting stronger every minute of the day its up hahaha.I still think theres more items of this show for sale again.:cheers:

stefano
10-12-2010, 01:02 PM
on italian ebay there is no more RW dvd.

please reflect about what i've said.
just few days after the torrent someone try to sell rw on ebay.it

ratpie
10-12-2010, 01:47 PM
AGREED! :cheers:

Ok then, maybe I did the wrong thing.
But should the filming result different from the one we got, and also good enough to watch, I WILL repost it on Y!

floyderrun
10-12-2010, 02:54 PM
unfortunately there are other places where people are selling these ones... look here:

http://kopen.marktplaats.nl/search.php?from_searchbox_advanced=1&q=roger+waters&g=1744&qsf=0&postcode=&distance=&search=Zoek

at dime folks say one can't report a bootleg/counterfeit item like it's possible on legal sites as ebay...

stevester
10-12-2010, 08:51 PM
I came across this site today.

http://www.maximumsound.org/Roger-Waters-Wall-Tour-live-in-Chicago-9-20-10-2DVD-set_p_3603.html#

I left a review saying that it was a bootleg and for free at this site. Asked them to pull the listing or I would report them to RW management so they could collect royalties.

Anyone know if Roger Waters cares or how to reach his management?

stefano
10-12-2010, 09:42 PM
Ok then, maybe I did the wrong thing.
But should the filming result different from the one we got, and also good enough to watch, I WILL repost it on Y!

ok ratpie, but if the cover it is also the same, it could be only the shared version (I think) ;)

moonwall
10-12-2010, 10:09 PM
I came across this site today.

http://www.maximumsound.org/Roger-Waters-Wall-Tour-live-in-Chicago-9-20-10-2DVD-set_p_3603.html#

I left a review saying that it was a bootleg and for free at this site. Asked them to pull the listing or I would report them to RW management so they could collect royalties.

Anyone know if Roger Waters cares or how to reach his management?

And now the product is not available. Good call! First time I've seen that site remove something.

pinkfloydie
10-13-2010, 05:22 AM
I reported to the guy whom is selling the Chicago 20th RW. (mclovin1888)on ebay. Told him he is a wanker for selling someone else's recording named Tapehead2 as the source which was to be shared for free and not to be sold. He replied to me about it last week and this was his response back to me....

Dear pinkfloydee,

What taper ? This is a multi cam version which is not avaliable online. I
do know the single cam version which I assume you refer to. This is much
higher quality and better edited.

-mclovin1888

I can still see this being there on ebay.

ratpie
10-13-2010, 07:39 AM
ok ratpie, but if the cover it is also the same, it could be only the shared version (I think) ;)

Don't know, let's see. If I am wrong, I'll have burned out a little more than 20 dollars.
Then I'll have a chance of expressing my own negative feedback on how the movie was not Pro shot as advertised... :rolleyes:

stefano
10-13-2010, 12:41 PM
ok, compra (tu) e vediamo (noi) :D:D
eheh

jocking (joking??)

ciao!

ratpie
10-13-2010, 12:44 PM
ok, compra (tu) e vediamo (noi) :D:D

Gia' fatto... :o

ratpie
10-14-2010, 09:29 AM
Our friend 1yestor published another vid, this one of Chicago, and instead of his ad, he stated:

'FREE complete live DVDs of this and other shows may be downloaded from bittorrent'

I think we did it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zf7HXdZawzo

ratpie
10-14-2010, 09:36 AM
@ Danilo:

... and, yes, it seems to be tapeshead's masterpiece as expected. :(
Well, I can't say I hadn't been warned... :o

rbenavides
10-14-2010, 10:25 AM
Dear rabelo,

Hi. I have cancelled the listing, I didn't know it was freely available.
Regards, Paul.

- imitation.of.life

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply
Respond

To: imitation.of.life
Subject: rabelo has sent a question about item #190454723948, ending on 12-Oct-10 22:43:25 BST - ROGER WATERS THE WALL LIVE CHICAGO 2010 DVD
Sent Date: 12-Oct-10 06:15:17 BST

Dear imitation.of.life,

Hey men:

THIS IS A BOOTLEG. THE CONCERT WAS RECORDED BY SOME GUY AND WAS DISTRIBUTES BY FREE, NOT FOR SALE. WHAT YOU'RE DOING IS ILEGAL

- rabelo

I CHECKED IT TOU AND IT'S ENDED

dinoseer
10-14-2010, 11:50 AM
I reported to the guy whom is selling the Chicago 20th RW. (mclovin1888)on ebay. Told him he is a wanker for selling someone else's recording named Tapehead2 as the source which was to be shared for free and not to be sold. He replied to me about it last week and this was his response back to me....

Dear pinkfloydee,

What taper ? This is a multi cam version which is not avaliable online. I
do know the single cam version which I assume you refer to. This is much
higher quality and better edited.

-mclovin1888

I can still see this being there on ebay.

I received the same response from this ebayer... He believes that because he has a different source, that he has the right to sell it. No worries, this will be pulled if not already on Ebay...

toxie
10-14-2010, 11:57 AM
well lets hope we get this stopped so people can only get it as a free download here and not have to pay as its being shared freely here and other sites.I hope we can expect to see loads more cool hd vids from tapehead2 as good as his last one which was ex id call it a kind of pro shot in my opinion as it was not shaky and also clear from start to finish and no one getting in the way of our viewing so bg thanks to tapehead2 for great vid and show.:cheers:

Grotesque
10-14-2010, 05:05 PM
RT

Check yer Inbox please pal

G.

tapehead2
10-14-2010, 08:49 PM
Hey guys,
Just back from Long Island and catching up on my forums. I really appreciate your doing what you're doing, trying to shut down the boot$ellers. I myself have sent in 5 or 6 reports on the Ebay listings. Yes, that is why I put the watermark on there. As you can see, it doesn't deter some people. They just shamelessly rip off everything including the beautiful artwork, intact. :mad:

As someone noted, I added a blurb to my YouTube clip descriptions about the show being available for free download and for people to pm me for details. Well, every time I check my YT account there are 5-10 pms from people wanting the info. I send them a pre-written reply that gives the torrent links. Slowly but surely, the word will get out that these things are available for free.

superted
10-14-2010, 09:46 PM
I don't see the problem to be honest. There's people like me who don't have the bandwidth to download files of this size so I'm more than happy to pay for it.
It's all ok to say someone here will see me ok but I already posted asking if someone could burn me a copy and got zero replies.

I assume most of us have downloaded music, tv, software or films at some point so in that respect were no better than the ebay sellers.

if you or anyone for that matter want a copy burned to disc i would gladly help out, pm me:)

Darwin
10-15-2010, 12:43 AM
hey guys this is not right take a look at this ebay listing

Someone on ebay is selling this great show on dvd and i have no doubt that its tapehead2's version as in the listing if you read it it says amazing quality.Shame on this guy we must get it took down or infact i shall be the one to do it as tapehead2 didint go to all the trouble of recording the show so that someone on ebay could sell his work and make a good bit of money from all his hard work on this amazing project and also this is my own way of saying a big thanks for the show and a perfect hd version just as good as a pro infact id say way you shoot it you are a pro.:D:cheers:

I just reported it as well. I wonder if this is like Craigslist where you need a volume of people reporting a violation to get an item kicked.

For now, here is the EBAY auto-reply

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report items that you suspect breach
eBay policies.

We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously and we'll
investigate your report as soon as possible - usually within 24-48
hours. If we find the item/s breach eBay's listing policies for sellers,
we'll remove them from the site.

To find out more about our policies, go to your local eBay site and
click on 'Help'. You'll find links to our policies in the 'Rules and
Policies' box on the right hand side.

As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we won't be able
to share details of any action we take on the seller's account. This
eBay principle protects the privacy of all our members.

eBay's VeRO Programme - protecting intellectual property

If you believe that a listing on eBay breaches the intellectual property
rights of a third party ("rights owner"), you can contact the relevant
rights owner and inform them of the listing. Rights owners can request
the removal of listings that infringe their intellectual property rights
through eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Programme.

A lot of our verified rights owners have About Me pages that contain
their contact details. Please copy this link into a new browser window
to have a look:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

If you are a rights owner and would like more information about joining
the VeRO Programme, please copy this link into a new browser:

UK members:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/

IE members:

http://pages.ebay.ie/vero/

Thank you again for your support in helping us to keep eBay a safe and
reputable place to buy and sell.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

khegsy
10-15-2010, 07:22 AM
if you or anyone for that matter want a copy burned to disc i would gladly help out, pm me:)

Thanks very much but I eventually got it with the help of my brother and his bandwidth:D

khegsy
10-15-2010, 07:30 AM
I just reported it as well. I wonder if this is like Craigslist where you need a volume of people reporting a violation to get an item kicked.

For now, here is the EBAY auto-reply

Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to report items that you suspect breach
eBay policies.

We take reports of members who break our rules very seriously and we'll
investigate your report as soon as possible - usually within 24-48
hours. If we find the item/s breach eBay's listing policies for sellers,
we'll remove them from the site.

To find out more about our policies, go to your local eBay site and
click on 'Help'. You'll find links to our policies in the 'Rules and
Policies' box on the right hand side.

As it's important that eBay maintains member privacy, we won't be able
to share details of any action we take on the seller's account. This
eBay principle protects the privacy of all our members.

eBay's VeRO Programme - protecting intellectual property

If you believe that a listing on eBay breaches the intellectual property
rights of a third party ("rights owner"), you can contact the relevant
rights owner and inform them of the listing. Rights owners can request
the removal of listings that infringe their intellectual property rights
through eBay's Verified Rights Owner (VeRO) Programme.

A lot of our verified rights owners have About Me pages that contain
their contact details. Please copy this link into a new browser window
to have a look:

http://pages.ebay.com/help/community/vero-aboutme.html

If you are a rights owner and would like more information about joining
the VeRO Programme, please copy this link into a new browser:

UK members:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/vero/

IE members:

http://pages.ebay.ie/vero/

Thank you again for your support in helping us to keep eBay a safe and
reputable place to buy and sell.

Regards,

eBay Trust & Safety

I still don't understand why so many people are taking the moral high ground on here. We're all illegally sharing files which were illegally recorded so that actually makes those who are reporting sellers nothing more than hypocrits. As i've said before I don't have any problem paying for bootlegs and I imagine there are many more like me who don't have the ability to download large files.
In the days before the internet I used to love going to markets and specialist record shops to see which Floyd live recordings I could pick up. I would never have dreamt of telling the shop owner that he should be giving me it for nothing and I doubt anybody on here would either.

dinoseer
10-19-2010, 12:06 AM

If you like, I will do a B&P for anyone who can't download a particular show. This means you send me blanks and return postage. I burn your discs and mail them back to you. If interested, please contact me and we will work out the details. Now there is no excuse to give these sleazebay idiots any $ for something intended to be shared freely.

BarneyMcGrew
10-19-2010, 09:40 AM
Khegsy, I think there's a difference between downloading for personal use and for selling on. Selling on is something quite heinous. Its not your work unless you're deluded enough to think pressing download, burning a cd/dvd and popping it in an envelope whilst exclaiming kerching is work. The work is what Tapehead2, Ron, MOB et al and in the case of copyrighted material the artist do.

Hawkwind recently released a new album. They are expert at getting their fans to pay multiple times for the same songs/releases. They ripped me off big time in the 70's and 80's and they're still at it. Latest album Blood of the Earth - three formats, single CD + unique bonus, vinyl + unique bonus, double CD including live set.

Needless to say on my paultry income I wasn't going to pay three times just so I could get every song without first being sure it was worth it. With the internet I found out if it was any good immediately. I could have done this in a record shop in the old days but I would have had to negotiate a grumpy sales assistant and poor headphones if I was lucky. This is no longer possible today as I live rurally and all the local record shops have closed meaning at least a 3 hour drive to the sort of town with a record shop with what I listen to in stock.

I won't be buying the Hawkwind release, the production is appalling, its so muffled. There are better sounding Hawkwind bootlegs. Sounds like they're playing in my neighbour's toilet. Its the old problem, they must have listened over and over till their ears got used to the shit sound. So the modern way has saved me more than 30 squids.

The power is very much in the hands of the consumer. Artists who can't hack it anymore and their record companies don't like it this way. I'm no crook. I have a legit copy of every Floyd album and solo, some in multiple formats, everything by Hawkwind pre 90's, I could go on. If its good its worth shelling out for. If its crap like the new Hawkwind, then its not even worth the temporary disk space. There's no moral high ground here, we live in a capitalist society. There are no morals period.

Live shows are a way for an artist to gain record sales. Its a bit rich to expect someone to pay for an album, the live show, the live DVD etc especially in Rogers case where he's playing 70's material I've already paid for once (I'm still waiting for that DVD Rog) to fill his pockets. Al least he has the nonce to recognise allowing bootleggers will do him no harm at all.

fatoldpig
10-20-2010, 09:16 PM
yup, the power is very much in the hands of the consumer. consumers need to be educated what's available freely and not to buy.

russtcb
10-20-2010, 11:52 PM
yup, the power is very much in the hands of the consumer. consumers need to be educated what's available freely and not to buy.

About one day prior to finding this site, I paid $25 to some guy advertising on YouTube for a multicam of the second Madison Square Garden show.

Now I feel stupid for many reasons, not just parting with $25. I'm sure it was freely available here (as I've downloaded many audio and one video show since) but moreso because I'm sure it's the work of someone else and not at all the guy I gave $25 to. Also, it hasn't even arrived yet and the free download would've finished overnight or not much longer.

joeblade
10-21-2010, 01:19 AM
About one day prior to finding this site, I paid $25 to some guy advertising on YouTube for a multicam of the second Madison Square Garden show.

Now I feel stupid for many reasons, not just parting with $25. I'm sure it was freely available here (as I've downloaded many audio and one video show since) but moreso because I'm sure it's the work of someone else and not at all the guy I gave $25 to. Also, it hasn't even arrived yet and the free download would've finished overnight or not much longer.

If it makes you feel any better, I am sure others have done something similar. I certainly did.

One day (prior to finding this site) I found an avi of an 80's wall concert - terrible quality it was, but it got me very curious, and I started scouring the net for a DVD of the 80's wall concerts. I ended buying one from the US for $30 or so dollars (via ebay). It was also pretty ordinary quality.

6-12 months later I found this site, and then found on the site the HRV DVD Divided We Fall - much much better quality, freely available to download etc etc etc. :shut:

This site is amazing, the amount of enjoyment and hapiness that it has brought to my life, being able to listen to and watch Floyd stuff, that you would never otherwise be able to get your hands on.
The generosity of the people here is incredible, to share their hard work.

I could list many, many magical moments, from listening to ROIOs or watching VOIOs, a couple of examples of which are:

1972-02-20 - The Best Of Tour 1972 Completed and Restored, WRHW 002
1977-07-06 - Who was trained Not To Spit On The Fan, HRV CDR 023.

being able to listen to this stuff, its mind blowing, I was close to tears when I heard WRHW 002 for the first time.

And then we have all the new WALL 2010 stuff, the VOIOs, the ROIOs, crikey.

To all you people that source or record the material, clean it up, master dvd and cds, create artwork etc, I salute you. :cheers:

beatalem
10-21-2010, 05:45 PM

But You may liberated this bootleg from MSG on this page !

russtcb
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM
But You may liberated this bootleg from MSG on this page !

I haven't received it yet, but I know it's a 3-cam, 2 dvd version of 10-6-2010. Is that not available here yet? If not, I'll need someone to walk me through ripping it and making a torrent of it, but I'll be MORE than happy to do so!

Olly37
10-21-2010, 09:25 PM
I haven't received it yet, but I know it's a 3-cam, 2 dvd version of 10-6-2010. Is that not available here yet? If not, I'll need someone to walk me through ripping it and making a torrent of it, but I'll be MORE than happy to do so!

Well played! I'm sure there's one or two here who will be able to assist you in what you require.

Peace,
Olly.

russtcb
10-22-2010, 03:17 PM
Well played! I'm sure there's one or two here who will be able to assist you in what you require.

Peace,
Olly.

Someone PM'd me some instructions. DVD *still* hasn't arrived, but as soon as it does, I'll do my best to get it up on here ASAP.

Amazing community, I would love to give back!

khegsy
10-22-2010, 07:16 PM

is this the DVD you bought ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz7-aG3HZVo

russtcb
10-30-2010, 06:31 PM
is this the DVD you bought ?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz7-aG3HZVo

I'm not sure. I'm promised that it's going to show up Monday or Tuesday next week but now I'm being told it's a 4-cam mix.