PDA

View Full Version : my first roger waters, the wall detroit

artknarf
2010-10-25, 03:49 PM
saw the show last night,great show, a lot of fun. we were in the second row center on the main floor! waters brought in some nice contemporary imagery and opened up the themes to make it pretty uplifting and a lot more color, he seemed quite jovial throughout. the war victiums tribute was quite touching.

he had on old black t shirt, old black jeans and white sneakers with no shoelaces. he put on the fascist leather jacket at the proper moments.

If this is coming to your town, and you are any kind of fan, I would recomend you go, it was a lot of fun, great sound, great multimedia event. :)

ravingandrooling
2010-10-25, 06:34 PM
And a very nice audio recording of the show will be available in a couple of weeks. :D

IamARWfan
2010-10-25, 06:35 PM
And a very nice audio recording of the show will be available in a couple of weeks. :D

Looking forward to that!!! :D

toxie
2010-10-25, 06:36 PM
oh so i take it the recording of the show will be a really good suprise to us all something we will all be looking forward to then?.:cheers:

artknarf
2010-10-26, 02:46 AM

oh wow that will be great, a very nice surprize! yay :) my sister went with me she will be very happy to hear this!