PDA

View Full Version : Pink Floyd "Blues"

futura
03-03-2007, 11:44 AM
I am doing a Pink Floyd Blues project and I was wondering if there is any way I can get the Blues song from this torrent...The torrent appears dead with no link to upload it?? I was also wondering if you can tell me anything about the Blues track from this roio,,,

Pink Floyd 1970-03-13 Analog Master

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pink Floyd
Analog Master

Konzert Saal, Technische University
Berlin, Germany
13 March 1970

I always thought that the Blues was first played at Montreaux and that all earlier Blues tracks on rpoios from an earlier date were in fact added to that roio and not played at that concert,but were played after montreaux ?? Is that correct or is there proof this blues song was actually played on this date (13,march 1970??

I grabbed the blues track from 11-7-70(remergence) and although it purports to be from that date it sounds like a standard version played as an encore throughout most of 1971,I also reference the 11/11/70 Blues track which is actually from offenbach in Feb 1971

Can anyione help me with this...I really need this March 13 track to complete the project and I also really need to solve this as to when the Blues was FIRST Played by PF