PDA

View Full Version : Internet Explorer wont let me log in-HELP?

keo72467
04-10-2007, 03:53 PM
For some reason internet explorer wont let me do anything on the YEESHKUL tracker-a message comes up with this is not a trusted site.Ive tried logging out and back in-no help,Ive reset my passkey-no help.Any of you kind souls out there have any input on this subject please pm me or reply to this message.On all other trackers everything works fine-very discouraging especially since I would have liked to download the delicate sound of thunder definitive edition.PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KEO:confused:

beeerlover
04-10-2007, 03:55 PM
you have your security set too high

keo72467
04-10-2007, 04:33 PM
Thank you Beerlover I will try to add Yeeshkul to my trusted sites to see if that works-funny thing how it worked fine before and not now?I just recently hit the TB mark in uploading why the change all of a sudden?One other question-because I reset my passkey will I have problems with opening old files?

beeerlover
04-10-2007, 06:18 PM
yeah you might have to redownload the .torrent files
but the data will resume from them

as for windows changing itself, yes it will do that from time to time, if you update windows

I run my windows without any updates,lol , so nothing every changes itself for me.

keo72467
04-10-2007, 06:30 PM
Thanks again Mr. Beerlover I also want to not permit windows to send me new stuff which intervenes with my music!Now what to do with all those torrent files-any advice on how to manage all the files from 4 different trackers form almost a years worth of downloading?An after dinner project which I'm dreading!!!:eek:

Pottel
04-10-2007, 07:16 PM
i would also switch from IE to firefox, or Opera, less issues
whaddaya mean with manage?
archive??
first of all listen i s'pose?
:D

keo72467
04-10-2007, 07:34 PM
Oh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everytime I change something everything gets messed up-I'll stay with what I have for now.As far as archiving everything I do since late 2006 goes on external hard drives.I send all torrent files to my completed downloads.Theres pink floyd,music DVD's,and other bands and I've been thinking about the best way to catoragize that so torrents go to appropriate areas.Also bear in mind I've only owned a computer for a little under a year-I puchased for work and rarely use for work and Ive been downloading and sharing ever since!!!!!!All other hobies on hold very addicting stuff !!!!!

Pottel
04-10-2007, 10:01 PM
Oh nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Everytime I change something everything gets messed up-I'll stay with what I have for now.As far as archiving everything I do since late 2006 goes on external hard drives.I send all torrent files to my completed downloads.Theres pink floyd,music DVD's,and other bands and I've been thinking about the best way to catoragize that so torrents go to appropriate areas.Also bear in mind I've only owned a computer for a little under a year-I puchased for work and rarely use for work and Ive been downloading and sharing ever since!!!!!!All other hobies on hold very addicting stuff !!!!!

same here Keo, same here.
why don't you join one of the many hubs?
only to download ever more, ..and more,.....
that's what i did.
dunno how you sort them on your drive right now, but i sort them by artist, year, date, and that followed by the eventual name.
also, make a backup of all those files, either on disc (i prefer on DVD, fits more) or on another HD, coz the Day your HD crahses, you WILL cry.
oh yeah, and i separate the voio's from the roio's, but according to the same principles, and then i have one more "various" file, for all the "non-date" stuff...
also, as soon as you would start archiving on disc, somehow mark what you did and what you didn'T burn, and on which disc...
and keep a list, in whatever format, txt.excel, word, whatever, just keep a list, that makes it easy for you to check wether you already have a particular show/roio or not,.. it all comes down to organisation my friend, and i had to learn that the hard way, but at least i learned!:D

keo72467
04-10-2007, 10:33 PM
Thank you Pottel for advice!When I download a show I write all information of show on 3x5 post-it-paper,then I write each show I have on a list of paper and underline with permanent marker shows burned to disk.I am also a little leary about losing input on computer because still a newbie to computer usage so I know my paper lists will always be correct!!!!
Well my big problem still is being able to save from the Yeeshkul-all other trackers I dont have a problem with.My DAP is putting a window up asking if i want to ignore all download URL's from yeeshkul.com?So far nothing I try seems to work.I'm hoping a moderator can help-I just pm'd Beerlover,find out soon enough!!

keo72467
04-10-2007, 10:40 PM
AAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Twenty minutes have gone by and my computer isn't downloading or uploading-I'm having serious withdrawls :eek:

Pottel
04-11-2007, 12:24 AM
did you really upload 0.98TB since sept 2006? if so, respect...

keo72467
04-11-2007, 12:50 AM
Yes sir proud to give back what I've downloaded The Floyd was very rare in my tape trading community.Mostly Grateful Dead and local shows at Saratoga Performing Arts Center here in NY!!!So you can imagine how stoked I was at first contact with resources on internet!!!!!