PDA

View Full Version : have to start selling my floyd lps collection off

pinkpot
2012-08-20, 02:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/user/maliciousduke/videos

13 videos to look thru any one see anything of interest give me a pm or a message thru youtube...
im sure i have what your looking for
check out the vids and contact me if anyone needs anything...lots of rare goodies!! :drool:

matt_twism
2012-08-20, 05:57 PM
Sorry, no intentions on buying anything, but...: Amazing collection man! Very impressive.

Grotesque
2012-08-20, 07:30 PM
Yeah fantastic box! Now that's an Immersion boxset!!!! lol

But how bout a written breakdown here mate? Maybe some / a lot of people here won't look at 12* videos over SEVENTY MINUTES!!!! :confused: :D

* There are twelve not thirteen videos BTW :p :)

Arnold_Layne
2012-08-20, 08:55 PM
A proper written list with catalog numbers, country of pressing, and matrix numbers will get you more offers.

A_L

Grotesque
2012-08-26, 06:37 PM
Reckon he had any luck? ;)

Alan smithee
2012-08-26, 07:08 PM
Impressive collection!

I only have Stairstep To Abandon,California Stockyard On The Road,In Celebration Of The Comet,Crackers,Ohm Suite Ohm,Nocturnal Submission and The Floyds Of London : Finally At Long Last.

Just out of curiosity,how much do you figure you'll get for your entire catalogue?

Anyhow,great stuff....I've been eclipsed

pinkpot
2016-03-22, 02:54 PM
After a few years of being deathly ill and almost passing on.
I am back.
Still have alot of lps left to sell :)

LongTallEric
2016-03-22, 05:22 PM
Welcome back!

pinkmonte
2016-04-13, 08:41 PM
After a few years of being deathly ill and almost passing on.
I am back.
Still have alot of lps left to sell :)

That is one impressive collection!!! Could you send me an email with what you have left? my address is pinkmonte@hotmail.com I'm always looking for the obscure stuff and hard to find stuff. If you have time, though, no hurry. I'm getting married at the end of the month and can start spending some money after that lol