PDA

View Full Version : ...and back!

tjmack
2013-02-03, 09:41 PM
Sorry about the prolonged interruption in transmission guys n' gals - but hey, we're still here. Many thanks to all those who've offered kind words of support. I will put up a donation link in due course (hint, hint ;) )

Toolmanwill has been helping us out by first retrieving a back-up made om 2012-12-29 - I'm sorry that there wasn't a more recent back-up available to me, but it was the best that I could do in the circumstances. We've upgraded to vBulletin 4.2.0 with Will's vBitty v4 add-on. The windows and dialog boxes might have a slightly different layout, but hopefully, things shouldn't be too different from before.

Please be patient with us. There's bound to be kinks aplenty lying about and we'LL try to straighten them out as they arise. I intend on installing some alternative styles/skins too in the next day or so.

TJ

mooncusser
2013-02-04, 12:54 AM
Major thanks to TJ for keeping the site going and to Will for being able to recover so much from the backup.

This is a special place to many of us. It's great to be back.

As we work out the kinks over the coming days and weeks, there opportunities for folks to contribute to the ongoing expenses.