PDA

View Full Version : I'm back, folks.

radiowaves
2014-07-18, 11:32 PM
After a long absence here on my favourite site, I have to inform you about one thing. Do not touch Kickass torrents. It is a toxic, fascist site that bans you for a mere mention of anything other than sex. It is a vulnerable virus site that no one should be a member of . I have everything on my PC Floyd-Wise for uploading and re-seeding.

Glad to be back among you gentle Floydians

popeyebonaparte
2014-07-18, 11:42 PM
After a long absence here on my favourite site, I have to inform you about one thing. Do not touch Kickass torrents. It is a toxic, fascist site that bans you for a mere mention of anything other than sex. It is a vulnerable virus site that no one should be a member of . I have everything on my PC Floyd-Wise for uploading and re-seeding.

Glad to be back among you gentle Floydians

Being a member of any website that isn't strictly for music??? Nah. The only time is use things like Kattorrent or the dreaded P*r*t* B*y is to download the odd movie or album by a band I'm not a huge fan of. I agree completely. The only sites that you can trust are sites run by transparent people (like TJ) about transparent things (like Pink Floyd). And even some music trackers (thinks of Royal Orleans) have you banned at the drop of a hat. I was banned from RO for asking for a re-seed of a The Firm DVD. Then again some trackers may have you banned for the mere mention of The Firm. ;):facepalm::p

elmj001
2014-07-18, 11:48 PM
Good too have you home. I was banned for questioning the quality of a show. It was graded EX+, when in reality it was a steaming pile.

oldpink
2014-07-20, 12:55 AM
Welcome back, Mart!

Jaraslesny
2014-07-20, 09:48 AM
Welcome my son welcome to the mashine :-)