PDA

View Full Version : Flyingpig is back

flyingpig
2016-01-27, 04:24 PM
After all these years returning to the Yeeshkul!, last time was 6 years ago? Very surprised the Yeeskul! logo still exists ( made it 10 years ago ? ) Now in the search for ( mostly )Steven Wilson , Porcupine Tree , and other stuff.
I opened up my mind, no longer collecting unofficial PF stuff ( but the 3500+ bootlegs are still on my Hard discs ) The Progarchives.com is my bible @ the moment, discovering new bands every day.... and to be honest.. sometimes better than PF. ( don't hit me )

I also have a lot of ROIO's to please someone ( for free ), don't know how much CDR's ( have to count them )
I can make a list of it, if somebody is interested, and I can send them out ( only European countries )

Cheers

https://trappistbier.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/rochefort10.jpg?w=560

buffalofloyd
2016-01-27, 05:35 PM
Welcome back my friend, good to see that you are still around! I really love the beer picture :cheers:

nipote
2016-01-27, 06:15 PM
Welcome back!

Never forgot the great 2006, with Y!, IFWT and PRS hub... (10 years... damn!)

Lost many friends (not died, interests change... ) but I'm happy see you around :cheers:

josh8085
2016-01-27, 07:30 PM
Better than Floyd???!!! Could you provide a list on here of these bands/artistes? As I have spent years looking for an additional source of orgasmic enjoyment,some have come close but they are not consistent as Floyd/Waters/Gilmour/Wright/Mason etc! PLEASE!

popeyebonaparte
2016-01-27, 09:32 PM
King Crimson, Yes, Genesis?

flyingpig
2016-01-27, 10:04 PM
The latest discovery comes from a city near mine, a Belgian band, postrock named : we stood like kings, the latest album USSR 1926 is an amazing piece, saw them live a month ago and I was in trance at the end of the show.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z00D met Tapatalk

flyingpig
2016-01-27, 10:08 PM
Better than Floyd???!!! Could you provide a list on here of these bands/artistes? As I have spent years looking for an additional source of orgasmic enjoyment,some have come close but they are not consistent as Floyd/Waters/Gilmour/Wright/Mason etc! PLEASE!
As told in the start, the Progarchives.com is a bible to me, go and search. I'm also in contact with small recordlabels, you can discover a lot. The latest was a band named Karmasurfers.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn Z00D met Tapatalk

Phred68
2016-01-28, 12:02 AM

Not necessarily better, but the catalog put out by Porcupine Tree is phenomenal. They are easily my 2nd fave prog band behind the great Floyd, and Steven Wilson's solo work is quite good also.

stefano
2016-02-06, 08:06 PM
I don't know if some band better than PF exists :D but I think it's sure that a lot of band with a lot of good music exists.

I think that many of this group can appreciate the italian '70 prog

like (I've just discovered) SENSATION'S_FIX
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-9cAsMvnVY

:)