PDA

View Full Version : Google warning about Yeeshkul!

Arnold_Layne
2016-03-12, 12:23 AM
Google Chrome browser gives this security warning about Yeeshkul!

Funny since it's entirely untrue. Had to turn off Chrome's security to access the site.

elmj001
2016-03-12, 01:01 AM
Same here!

MarchingHammers
2016-03-12, 01:54 AM
https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/99020?hl=en

Very strange that Yeeshkul would be considered a dangerous site. I'd say the site scraping bots that various search engines use must have flagged the site for some strange reason. If I can find a way to directly contact Google I'll do my best to have us taken off their "list."

-MH

MarchingHammers
2016-03-12, 02:01 AM
Seems Yeeshkul has been considered safe again.

https://www.google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/index.html#url=http://yeeshkul.com/forum/forum.php

-MH

jjy
2016-03-12, 04:38 AM
I have been getting this all day.

jasonritter7
2016-03-12, 06:37 AM
Same for me! i reported a false detection claim for the site, you can do it to in the details section, though who knows what that'll do. Hopefully it wont scare off any potential new members :(

tonebloke
2016-03-12, 07:42 AM
Had the same warning. **** Google!

Funio
2016-03-12, 10:49 AM
I use Mozilla and didn't get such a warning, however, when I was logging in, and clicked in then field to enter my password, it already suggested it for me! Username, sure, but I've never had that happen with a password field before.

Cyberspace
2016-03-12, 11:12 AM
I use Mozilla and didn't get such a warning, however, when I was logging in, and clicked in then field to enter my password, it already suggested it for me! Username, sure, but I've never had that happen with a password field before.

For whatever reason it seems you have saved your PW in FF, otherwise it wouldn´t be suggested. You can change and remove it when you go to the security settings in FF.

voodooone
2016-03-12, 11:43 AM
Got the warning using Firefox.

voodoo

MarchingHammers
2016-03-12, 01:12 PM
Strange thing happened to me when I got up this morning to get on the tracker. I logged out accidentally and when I tried to log back in my password wasn't masked in the password field which was very alarming to me, considering the possibility of someone having remote access to my machine by many different methods including a backdoor trojan or keylogger. I scanned and found nothing malicious running in the background.

I noticed I was visiting the site without the www. header which I then used. Well well...now I am getting the warning (using Firefox by the way.) I told the prompt to let me enter and wouldn't you know..my password is masked once again in the password field. I'm assuming the tracker must be vulnerable somehow, especially if you try to access it using https, it gives a warning saying the security certificate is invalid.

-MH

nipote
2016-03-12, 01:50 PM
Strange thing happened to me when I got up this morning to get on the tracker. I logged out accidentally and when I tried to log back in my password wasn't masked in the password field which was very alarming to me, considering the possibility of someone having remote access to my machine by many different methods including a backdoor trojan or keylogger. I scanned and found nothing malicious running in the background.

I noticed I was visiting the site without the www. header which I then used. Well well...now I am getting the warning (using Firefox by the way.) I told the prompt to let me enter and wouldn't you know..my password is masked once again in the password field. I'm assuming the tracker must be vulnerable somehow, especially if you try to access it using https, it gives a warning saying the security certificate is invalid.

-MH

Same here.

Don't appear **** but the letters and numbers of my password if I try to type

Sasha1992
2016-03-12, 05:37 PM
Same here.

I don't have problems with the password... probably that's because I decided to "remember" it on my pc...

MarchingHammers
2016-03-12, 06:42 PM
I don't have problems with the password... probably that's because I decided to "remember" it on my pc...

Try to use the site by going to yeeshkul.com instead of www.yeeshkul.com. Maybe it's just a Firefox issue who knows. I'm fairly certain the password field will give you issues like it did me and nipote.

-MH

jj__
2016-03-12, 08:39 PM
Same here.

I wonder if the site has been hacked? I experienced the same thing as Nipote.

goldenband
2016-03-12, 08:46 PM
I've always gone to yeeshkul.com (without www), or at least I have for the past few years. The site has always been bifurcated in a weird way, with logins on the www side that don't seem to work on the non-www side. :p And when people put image links to the www side, they don't work for me (though I just logged in on the www side, so maybe they'll work now).

neonknight
2016-03-12, 08:50 PM
Having problems each time I visit on Safari today.

jaman57
2016-03-12, 09:35 PM
I get a warning using Firefox; but if I go to a subdirectory like http://yeeshkul.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?7-Pink-Floyd-Related I get on without a warning, and can then navigate back to the home page with no warning.

Cyberspace
2016-03-12, 09:57 PM
Try to use the site by going to yeeshkul.com instead of www.yeeshkul.com (http://www.yeeshkul.com). Maybe it's just a Firefox issue who knows. I'm fairly certain the password field will give you issues like it did me and nipote.

-MH

0 problems with FF here... But I always use Y! without the www., because of course I´ve bookmarked it. :D

buffalofloyd
2016-03-13, 02:17 AM
Using Firefox and getting the error when I visit, in case anyone is keeping track :p

emmapeelfan
2016-03-13, 02:55 AM
0 problems with FF here... But I always use Y! without the www., because of course I´ve bookmarked it. :D

Same here. A lifelong FF user and never ever had any problems. Every few months might have a glitch with my net connection forcing me to log in afresh but generally can go 6 months or maybe more with zero problems and these past few weeks... no problems at all and I keep FF up to date as and when new updates are available.

If any company deserves a warning message it's Google. The amount of sneaky cookies and tracker devices they sneak in on your computer is utterly frightening and draconian. I would never ever use Chrome even if it was the last browser on Earth - I don't trust Google at all. They seriously seem to believe they own the internet. The amount of information they have on you and I is rather alarming. Have tried many methods to shake them off but they ALWAYS get through somehow.

MarchingHammers
2016-03-13, 07:23 AM
Same here. A lifelong FF user and never ever had any problems. Every few months might have a glitch with my net connection forcing me to log in afresh but generally can go 6 months or maybe more with zero problems and these past few weeks... no problems at all and I keep FF up to date as and when new updates are available.

If any company deserves a warning message it's Google. The amount of sneaky cookies and tracker devices they sneak in on your computer is utterly frightening and draconian. I would never ever use Chrome even if it was the last browser on Earth - I don't trust Google at all. They seriously seem to believe they own the internet. The amount of information they have on you and I is rather alarming. Have tried many methods to shake them off but they ALWAYS get through somehow.

The problem just started for me yesterday and I do the same as you by keeping my Firefox browser updated, making sure all plugins are secure and up to date and so on. Still scratching my head over the unmasked password field..I guess I'll have to do a debug console comparison and see what's different.

Yeah Google is in bed with the NSA and other federal agencies to snoop on people and gather information for their databases. I was using TOR there for a good while (curious about the Deep Web you see, which I DO NOT recommend to browse around on because of the dangers involved) and I figured that would have kept me safe with the bouncing around of connections all over the world. I just think the NSA have methods that can track people no matter what and it's probably fruitless to even try to circumvent whatever they have set up in the data collection process. It's a double edged sword using the TOR browser: you might stay hidden from the "surface world" but you make yourself vulnerable to hackers if you don't know what you are doing.

-MH

Homerpax
2016-03-13, 09:00 AM
The problem just started for me yesterday and I do the same as you by keeping my Firefox browser updated, making sure all plugins are secure and up to date and so on. Still scratching my head over the unmasked password field..I guess I'll have to do a debug console comparison and see what's different.

Yeah Google is in bed with the NSA and other federal agencies to snoop on people and gather information for their databases. I was using TOR there for a good while (curious about the Deep Web you see, which I DO NOT recommend to browse around on because of the dangers involved) and I figured that would have kept me safe with the bouncing around of connections all over the world. I just think the NSA have methods that can track people no matter what and it's probably fruitless to even try to circumvent whatever they have set up in the data collection process. It's a double edged sword using the TOR browser: you might stay hidden from the "surface world" but you make yourself vulnerable to hackers if you don't know what you are doing.

-MH

haven't had logged in for a couple of days and today noticed with ff can't log in
with out a security question,strange,by the way still use the TOR browser from time to time, very interesting search engines on there.

Funio
2016-03-13, 09:55 AM
What I'm havng is the exact same problem as MarchingHammers, which is an unmasked password. Unmasked, AND suggested. I don't recall ever having Yeeshkul set to remember my password.

For whatever reason it seems you have saved your PW in FF, otherwise it wouldn´t be suggested. You can change and remove it when you go to the security settings in FF.

MarchingHammers
2016-03-14, 03:09 AM
Until the issue is fixed I'd strongly recommend everybody to use this link to access Yeeshkul!

www.yeeshkul.com

If by any chance you log out and log back in and find that the password field is unmasked IMMEDIATELY back out and go to the link above. I am not saying someone is out phishing for passwords but it's better to be safe than sorry. As for the warnings on Firefox and Chrome, I'd disregard them for now. If anybody has logged in with an unmasked password I'd implore you to change your password immediately using a strong password generator and not a password you have used before in the past.

-MH

TANSTAAFL!
2016-03-14, 05:39 AM
Firefox keeps trying to unmask my password when I log in. I've uninstalled it, and on reinstall it still does it. Until I know what's going on, I'm using windows 10's Edge browser.

MKFloyd
2016-03-15, 02:53 PM
I use Yandex browser for navigate in Y! and no problem with it... the site is in my bookmarks

Freemich
2016-03-15, 10:47 PM
Chrome user here. Still struggling with annoying warring page. Any suggestions how to avoid it?:p

MarchingHammers
2016-03-16, 04:24 AM
Chrome user here. Still struggling with annoying warring page. Any suggestions how to avoid it?:p

Look in the advanced settings and disable "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites"

That should get rid of the warnings but enable later if you visit other sites you are unsure of.

-MH

MarchingHammers
2016-03-16, 04:26 AM
Firefox keeps trying to unmask my password when I log in. I've uninstalled it, and on reinstall it still does it. Until I know what's going on, I'm using windows 10's Edge browser.

I don't think it's a software issue with Chrome, Firefox or whatever I think it's inherent within the code structure of the site itself. Where exactly? I'm not sure but it's an educated guess because the problem resolves itself if you go to the site via it's www. prefix.

-MH

snagu
2016-03-16, 02:36 PM
I don't think it's a software issue with Chrome, Firefox or whatever I think it's inherent within the code structure of the site itself. Where exactly? I'm not sure but it's an educated guess because the problem resolves itself if you go to the site via it's www. prefix.

-MH
I've always (well, at least for a long while) visited here via the www.yeeshkul.com domain name and this hasn't magically resolved itself for me. Google maintains a database of domains it thinks are dodgy and it would appear that Yeeshkul has ended up in that domain. Maybe via a security hole in the tracker / BBS / forum software or maybe via something else. As you say, it's something in the code here that triggered it. Whether or not the problem has been cleaned up I don't know. But I believe Google's process is for the site owner to get in contact with them to get a detailed report on what is triggering the warning, which they are supposed to then dutifully clean up.

MarchingHammers
2016-03-16, 06:49 PM
I've always (well, at least for a long while) visited here via the www.yeeshkul.com domain name and this hasn't magically resolved itself for me. Google maintains a database of domains it thinks are dodgy and it would appear that Yeeshkul has ended up in that domain. Maybe via a security hole in the tracker / BBS / forum software or maybe via something else. As you say, it's something in the code here that triggered it. Whether or not the problem has been cleaned up I don't know. But I believe Google's process is for the site owner to get in contact with them to get a detailed report on what is triggering the warning, which they are supposed to then dutifully clean up.

The warning before I can visit is really just a small hindrance to me and nothing more but I don't want to enter an unmasked password here or any site for that matter. There are countless sites getting hijacked everyday with script kiddies running crontab processes or whatever in the background to fetch login information that can be viewed in many ways including email, sent directly to a webpage in form style or possibly in a text file via keyloggers.

A detailed report would definitely help in rooting out the issue so it can be patched up. The last thing we need is to lose members who feel uncomfortable visiting the site because of security issues.

-MH

Phred68
2016-03-16, 06:59 PM
Look in the advanced settings and disable "Protect you and your device from dangerous sites"

That should get rid of the warnings but enable later if you visit other sites you are unsure of.

-MH

Worked perfectly! Thanks MH :cheers:

TANSTAAFL!
2016-03-17, 12:22 AM
It doesn't matter whether I use www. or not. FF attempts to unmask my password on Y!, UNLESS I go to safe mode which disables all add ons. It then acts normally.

jj__
2016-03-17, 09:03 AM
It doesn't matter whether I use www. or not. FF attempts to unmask my password on Y!, UNLESS I go to safe mode which disables all add ons. It then acts normally.

Same here, it doesn't make any difference if you use www or not, but there is a work around I've been using. Click on login without entering any details to deliberately produce the login error message then in the larger box in the middle of the screen, enter your details and the password will always be dotted out as normal.

Kit Rae
2016-03-17, 05:04 PM
I have only seen security warnings on certain Yeeshkul pages.

For example, when I go to this page:
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?2933-POTWDVD022DL-The-Delicate-Sound-Of-Thunder-Definitive-Edition-%28DL-DVD-Version%29

I get a this warning in Firefox.
"Reported Web Forgery! This web page at www.yeeshkul.com has been reported as a web forgery and has been blocked based on your security preferences."

That page is supposed to be the The Delicate Sound Of Thunder Definitive Edition (DL) DVD

Same with these pages.
http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2609

http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?p=24515

YASSHA
2016-03-17, 06:05 PM
Opera 12.18.

No problems.

Slowly but surely. :)

Bert13
2016-03-17, 06:29 PM
Only clicking on links from email notifications give me the warning with Firefox. However, I've had one PM end up in my spam folder, something which never happened before. It's a bit irritating but nothing to loose any sleep over.

MarchingHammers
2016-03-17, 08:40 PM
Same here, it doesn't make any difference if you use www or not, but there is a work around I've been using. Click on login without entering any details to deliberately produce the login error message then in the larger box in the middle of the screen, enter your details and the password will always be dotted out as normal.

What browser do you use? Maybe an update to Firefox or Chrome isn't agreeing with some of the html used here on Y! causing the issue.

-MH

TANSTAAFL!
2016-03-17, 08:47 PM
I started using jj__ 's work around, and it appeared to be fine, but Kit Rae's problem pages showed as bad using that work around. When I went back to starting FF in safe mode without add ons I could get to those pages without warnings. I am flummoxed.

falbrav
2016-03-17, 08:48 PM
The thread has become large and I don't know if this has already been exposed. Anyway, there isn't only a browser issue. At my office I have seen a bad message about phishing site detected hence forbidded. I was using IE but the message surely came from company security tools. And of course it didn't happen earlier.

What browser do you use? Maybe an update to Firefox or Chrome isn't agreeing with some of the html used here on Y! causing the issue.

-MH

TANSTAAFL!
2016-03-17, 10:40 PM
I tried Opera 12.18 as suggested by YASSHA, and it opened Y! just fine. But when I went to those pages that had the warnings they were there again. One note, Opera said they got the warning info from Yandex. If all the browsers grab security info from each other I don't know if you can ever stop something like this once it gets started.

snagu
2016-03-17, 10:40 PM
Anyway, there isn't only a browser issue. At my office I have seen a bad message about phishing site detected hence forbidded. I was using IE but the message surely came from company security tools.
Your company's security tools are probably subscribing to a Google block list.

By the way, I only get the warning when I open a Yeeshkul link in a new tab or window. So what is happening (in Chrome anyway) is that for each tab or window once you accept the "risk", Chrome doesn't nag you, but it does nag for each new tab or window. So anyone using Chrome or Firefox that follows Yeeshkul mostly in one page and doesn't open new tabs will probably only see this warning occasionally. If, like me, you run the daily updates search and madly click open the links in new tabs, you will see the warning all the time. And the people running browsers other than Chrome or Firefox, those browsers probably don't subscribe to the "safe browsing" blacklists. And then even for those there may be "safe browsing" extensions you can install.

I haven't seen the password unmasking that some people have reported, but that's because I only infrequently have to log in. I use the "remember me on this computer" cookie. But I do wonder if someone has slipped in something dodgy into the login page code which is causing this phishing warning.

I hope everyone here follows the standard security advice of using a different passwords for each site, or at the very least don't re-use "important" passwords on general forum sites.

falbrav
2016-03-18, 08:11 AM
I have seen the password unmasking issue, in Firefox. You know, sometimes one has to clean up cookies and alike, so even if I do use 'remember my password' it gets cleaned up. I'll have to impose an exception maybe, but now that's it. Anyway, I think that your suspect about login page is correct.
I will try Opera, I am curious to see how it behaves.
EDIT: indeed Opera seems to work fine here, but I am at home now. I will see if I can try portable version at company on Monday.

Your company's security tools are probably subscribing to a Google block list.

By the way, I only get the warning when I open a Yeeshkul link in a new tab or window. So what is happening (in Chrome anyway) is that for each tab or window once you accept the "risk", Chrome doesn't nag you, but it does nag for each new tab or window. So anyone using Chrome or Firefox that follows Yeeshkul mostly in one page and doesn't open new tabs will probably only see this warning occasionally. If, like me, you run the daily updates search and madly click open the links in new tabs, you will see the warning all the time. And the people running browsers other than Chrome or Firefox, those browsers probably don't subscribe to the "safe browsing" blacklists. And then even for those there may be "safe browsing" extensions you can install.

I haven't seen the password unmasking that some people have reported, but that's because I only infrequently have to log in. I use the "remember me on this computer" cookie. But I do wonder if someone has slipped in something dodgy into the login page code which is causing this phishing warning.

I hope everyone here follows the standard security advice of using a different passwords for each site, or at the very least don't re-use "important" passwords on general forum sites.

YASSHA
2016-03-18, 08:18 AM
One note, Opera said they got the warning info from Yandex.

What is the "warning info from Yandex"?

And if Y! make your homepage in Opera? :)

snagu
2016-03-18, 12:37 PM
EDIT: indeed Opera seems to work fine here, but I am at home now.
I hope everybody who uses a browser other than Chrome or Firefox realises that a lack of security warnings doesn't necessarily mean everything is fine, just that they are blissfully unaware of various security blacklists.

Phred68
2016-03-18, 03:42 PM
...By the way, I only get the warning when I open a Yeeshkul link in a new tab or window. So what is happening (in Chrome anyway) is that for each tab or window once you accept the "risk", Chrome doesn't nag you, but it does nag for each new tab or window. So anyone using Chrome or Firefox that follows Yeeshkul mostly in one page and doesn't open new tabs will probably only see this warning occasionally. If, like me, you run the daily updates search and madly click open the links in new tabs, you will see the warning all the time...

Fyi, if you get past the warning on the first page, and you have already opened multiple tabs, refresh the page on those tabs and voila! No more warning...

My two cents: There's been some pressure to stop piracy lately (e.g the KAT & Pirate Bay takedowns), so Google (and others) have probably instituted algorithms looking for "sharing" or "torrent" or keywords like that. That's probably the only reason Y! has been caught up in this mess, IMHO.

I hope we get past it, but disabling 'safe search' types of security for this site appears to have worked well, as suggested earlier.

Phred68
2016-03-18, 03:50 PM
Thank you for your PM Yassha, good information.
And you are right, Google Translate sometimes does not work well :O

Cheers
Phred68

Elias Pies de Plomo
2016-03-19, 07:06 PM
same here in Argentina. google suckers:mad:

Lizzy_O
2016-03-20, 05:16 AM
Sorry with my poor english:

Firefox is the same story: fraud warning and troubles with the key
I will try with Internet Explorer. Ok not..

vegetableman33
2016-03-20, 10:18 AM
I just tried Microsoft Edge(the windows 10 browser). No warning and password is masked. I normally use Firefox, but decided to try Edge to see if it made a difference.

LongTallEric
2016-04-09, 10:29 AM
Looks like the warning is gone now. Strange. Curious what caused it.

surfling
2016-04-09, 02:15 PM
yup, same here.

maybe finally enough people used the report back to google button and told them about this being BS....

jaman57
2016-04-09, 06:56 PM
Yes, using Firefox no warning and password is masked. The false warning was one thing; what I'd really like to know is why the password wasn't masked. But it all seems good now.

tezeta
2016-04-10, 12:03 AM
This ceased being a problem for me today, anyone else?

voodooone
2016-04-11, 10:38 AM
since a few days I get a phishing warning on each site I open on yeeshkul.... ( I'm using firefox )
Does anyone else has this problem ?
And should I simply ignore it ?

voodoo

jaman57
2016-04-11, 04:00 PM
since a few days I get a phishing warning on each site I open on yeeshkul.... ( I'm using firefox )
Does anyone else has this problem ?
And should I simply ignore it ?

voodoo

I'm using Firefox and getting no warning. Are you on the latest version (45.0.1)? What exactly does the warning say?

voodooone
2016-04-13, 02:39 PM
I'm using Firefox and getting no warning. Are you on the latest version (45.0.1)? What exactly does the warning say?

when I go to the yeeshkul site my anti virus program ( gdata ) pops up a window which says that I'm on on a phishing website - and it does this again and again as long as I move on the site.

voodoo

nilssound
2016-04-27, 04:09 PM
Got the warning again today with Firefox 45.0.2 and it has been away for about 3 weeks. I also had it on my anti virus F-secure but only once. Seems like somebody give false reports to Google...

Cyberspace
2016-04-27, 05:39 PM
Got the warning again today with Firefox 45.0.2 and it has been away for about 3 weeks. I also had it on my anti virus F-secure but only once. Seems like somebody give false reports to Google...

Same here... Google´s system is full of stupidity! :facepalm:

strat54
2016-04-27, 06:22 PM
got the warning today, updated Firefox to 46.0 but got the warning again. There is something wrong with the user login on top of page, put in user ID and password and it said it was wrong, it gave me another try in the middle of the page and it worked. Something fishy here. I would post a screenshot of the message but Manage Attachments is not working either.
http://yeeshkul.com/forum/images/smilies/sad2.gif

goldenband
2016-04-27, 07:06 PM
I'm getting the warning, but only on this thread!

strat54
2016-04-28, 01:42 AM
normal sign in, yay:yourock:

tjmack
2016-04-28, 02:29 AM
http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?37237-Administrative-issue&p=239949#post239949

YASSHA
2016-04-28, 05:44 AM
Just made request for yeeshkul.com

Opera 12.18

Yandex search: admission is free, with no google warnings.

Google search: admission is free, with no google warnings.

Google chrome 49.0.2623.87

Yandex search: admission is free, with no google warnings.

Google search: admission is free, with no google warnings.

Now I don't know - to rejoice or not :facepalm:

tjmack
2016-04-28, 03:30 PM
Rejoice...for about 10 days or so...until the next 'security' check.

YASSHA
2016-04-29, 04:59 AM
I'm always pleased to be here :) Thank you very much! :yourock:

tjmack
2016-05-05, 09:25 PM
And it's back.

Working on a more permanent solution...

oldpink
2016-05-06, 12:12 AM
And it's back.

Working on a more permanent solution...

Yep
I just saw the warning for the first time with Firefox 46.0.1.
Dunno if it'll help at all, but I did put in a message to Google to stop putting Y! on the malicious site list.
Weird

larryrocker
2016-05-06, 01:00 AM
Same here. I went into my Firefox settings and unchecked "block reported web forgeries." Seems like the only way around it?

CCE338
2016-05-06, 02:05 AM
In Firefox I clicked ignore this warning then reported the webpage as safe saying I had used it for years and it now allows the page I did not have to change my settings

Sasha1992
2016-05-06, 09:24 AM
In Firefox I clicked ignore this warning then reported the webpage as safe saying I had used it for years and it now allows the page I did not have to change my settings

I also replied (with Google Chrome) to google the problem... hope that with a lot of reports they will understand that this site is not a problem

tonmc57
2016-05-06, 11:28 AM
That flamin' warning is back again......

jonsatticuk
2016-05-07, 07:15 PM
Same here on my iMac. It was working fine on Saturday morning but now getting the 'phishing site' warning with Safari and Firefox. Had to turn off security in Safari to get in. It's blocking every page. Site still works fine on my iPad and iPhone.

falbrav
2016-05-07, 09:26 PM
Actually it looks worse now. Before Opera worked fine, now it is harmed too. Damn, I replied 20 times 'this site is safe!' but this hell goes on.

Phred68
2016-05-08, 01:49 AM
Using Chrome and turning off the safety warning in settings seems to work perfectly for me, as suggested by others before. I'd recommend you all use Chrome, of course ;)

EDIT: also have no issue in Silk browser, although to be fair, that's on the Kindle Fire tablet...

jambo
2016-05-09, 10:04 PM
Chrome warning is back for me =S

gotta_be_crazy
2016-05-09, 11:27 PM
what happened to the latest posts? they vanished! (1971-11-20 & 1971-10-16)

Audioarchivist
2016-05-10, 05:20 AM
see here
http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread.php?37490-Malware-warnings-Part-2

Right, today, I had to do a restore from back-up because of a coc-up that I made, which explains why some posts from the last day or so went missing.

As for the security warnings appearing in all of your various browsers, these will remain until such time I ask Google for another review. I won't do that until I get the site properly cleaned and secured by an outside security firm - likely happening any time from Wednesday onwards this week. There's no point in asking for a review, Google passes the site OK and then a few days later the security warnings return.

So perhaps not the best week to do a major release on the site.

I will keep you informed.

Hi, Me again!
Had problems again today, with here and the pirate bay. Reported them both as safe again too....