PDA

View Full Version : Big Pig!

tcs-fla
2007-08-12, 05:41 PM
Hi there, I own a little sign company in Tampa Bay FL, and I am trying to buy the building we are in; trying to end the Rent game:) Any how, I am really wanting to get myself a big pig for our grand re-opening. I found one company that is willing to make one for me, but I wanted to post here to see if any of you knew of another place I can use.

I'd like the little guy to be 15'x20'x8' or somewhere around that size.

I want to use him for the top of my building and for all the sponsorships we do. Plus I am hoping to tap into the inflatables market; which we don't currently have anything to do with right now.

Thanks - Mike

seth01
2007-08-13, 01:14 AM
Hi there, I own a little sign company in Tampa Bay FL, and I am trying to buy the building we are in; trying to end the Rent game:) Any how, I am really wanting to get myself a big pig for our grand re-opening. I found one company that is willing to make one for me, but I wanted to post here to see if any of you knew of another place I can use.

I'd like the little guy to be 15'x20'x8' or somewhere around that size.

I want to use him for the top of my building and for all the sponsorships we do. Plus I am hoping to tap into the inflatables market; which we don't currently have anything to do with right now.

Thanks - Mike

Hmmmm, not sure if I can help but check out this company (http://www.creatableinflatables.com/inflatable_animals.htm) in CA. I wish you the best to luck! I think it's a great idea and am sure that you'll be able to work out something that fits your budget. In my area, many of the stores have inflatable gorillas or whatever on their roofs bringing attention to their stores.

Whatever you do, once you get one, please take a photo of it and post it so we can see it.

Thanks and good luck,
Seth.

SuperDude2111
2007-08-13, 01:52 AM
I'd like to have a little pig in my room! I do have a pig that you hang to the ceiling and turn on and he flys around! That is cool!

tcs-fla
2007-08-14, 02:43 AM
Thanks guys, I am geeked over this deal and thanks for the link. The pig is kind of expensive, and the City is not too keen on it. But I still want to push forward.

Thanks & Shine On!