PDA

View Full Version : Anyone a Member at Demonoid.com who'd like to invite me?

ResiAlien
2006-08-22, 05:30 PM
Please? :) Public registration is closed and the only way in is through invite.

ResiAlien
2006-08-22, 05:35 PM
Eh... nevermind. I mean, if anyone wouldn't mind, I'd still appreciate the invite. But I found the file I wanted on another tracker. :)

KoolKat
2006-08-22, 05:39 PM
We dont promote "illegal" torrent sites Resi now do we.That site is just full of official.

Think a bit eh ;)

K_K

ResiAlien
2006-08-22, 05:47 PM
No one said you had to promote it. ;). I guarentee you that nearly everyone on this forum is a member to a few sketchy trackers. Karagarga, anyone? That said, Demonoid has bootlegs as well. Karagarga has boots too, actually.

KoolKat
2006-08-22, 05:55 PM
Maybe so......but they keep quite about it or ask on the other "shady" sites........get what im saying yet.

K_K

ResiAlien
2006-08-23, 12:39 AM
I've been given a code, thanks! Major appreciation for both people who helped out!! :D

KoolKat
2006-08-23, 01:24 PM
Like er.....anyone gives a toss

conyo

ResiAlien
2006-08-23, 04:50 PM
Well, hey, gee.... considering my inbox was filling up with messages of people who wanted to help me out and give me an invite... obviously they do.

No need to jump all over me. Don't act holier than thou art or like your shit don't smell.

KoolKat
2006-08-23, 05:34 PM
I wasnt....
but why thank them on the board that you got into an illegal site? & associate this site with ,how you put it "sketchy sites".Why not just PRIVATLY do it or ask on other "sketchy" sites for what you wanted...oh never mind,you wouldnt get it and i've run out of chalk for the blackboard.

Everyone can see what is posted on this site....EVERYONE...get it yet.
Its not holier than though...its bloody common sense.

ResiAlien
2006-08-23, 05:46 PM
Yes, everyone can see it. That was the point. EVERYONE can see it and therefore all the kind people willing to help would know that I no longer need help and to stop sending invites.

Your bloody common sense is bloody paranoia as far as I'm concerned. There's no harm in registering for a site like Demonoid. No one can get in legal trouble for that, if that's what you're so paranoid about. Legalities only come into question if the site is used to obtain illegal material. I never said I intended to, now did I?

dancure
2006-08-24, 01:12 AM
can you invite me now, ResiAlien?

I read that Ficticious Sports is in demonoid, and I don't have it yet! :D

ResiAlien
2006-08-24, 01:16 AM
Nope, sorry. They won't let me yet. I haven't been a member long enough to invite anyone. :L

theembryo
2006-08-24, 02:04 AM
It leaves a trail....Like Jerry Garcia once said in an interview when he was talking about image strobe decay....."You know, like.....trails....."