PDA

View Full Version : PMs

radiowaves
2008-01-22, 11:59 PM
Is there anyone recieving my PM to them? and further, I have posted 2 threads on the forum which needed moderators pass, and they have not showed up on the forum.

To me, Yeeshkul when it started was the best tracker ever, but since it has been a forum (and older members will remember and know what I'm speaking about) It has got harder to relate to since threads have disappeared??

mooncusser
2008-01-23, 04:45 AM
Have you sent me a PM? If so, I didn't receive it.

As for threads disappearing, make sure that you're not set to only display threads from the last XX days/weeks/months. There's a "Display Options" box at the bottom of the screen which controls that. Don't think we've reached a point where any threads have been archived... :confused:

tjmack
2008-01-23, 02:04 PM
Some of your own threads have been heavily edited of late, radiowaves. You've been posting some rather strange stuff.

As for PMs not working - could it be that people just do not want to reply to you?

Do not continuously send PMs if you don't get a reply. Having said that, I do reply to any PM.

T.

Novak
2008-01-23, 05:33 PM
Must admit, TJ, I largely PM you so I get to see your avatar more often :) You haven't got the rest of the picture have you???

:sexy:

Novak

GroovingPict
2008-01-23, 07:29 PM
Must admit, TJ, I largely PM you so I get to see your avatar more often :) You haven't got the rest of the picture have you???

:sexy:

Novak

Thats just TJs manboobs ;)

Cheers,
Tor

Novak
2008-01-23, 07:56 PM
Really, Tor?? They real or did he get 'em done??? They are crackers don't you think??? he must be proud.

Novak

tjmack
2008-01-24, 01:00 AM
Finally, someone has seen the joke of my avatar.

T.

mooncusser
2008-01-24, 02:30 AM
So, the "J" in TJ stands for "jiggly"? :D:D

GroovingPict
2008-01-24, 06:50 PM
So, the "J" in TJ stands for "jiggly"? :D:D

Actually TJ stands for Jiggly Tits, but he typed it backwards to make it not so obvious :p

Cheers,
Tor

radiowaves
2008-01-24, 07:52 PM
Some of your own threads have been heavily edited of late, radiowaves. You've been posting some rather strange stuff.

As for PMs not working - could it be that people just do not want to reply to you?

Do not continuously send PMs if you don't get a reply. Having said that, I do reply to any PM.

T.

Hey, i'm loved here:D:D....Strange threads???? :confused:

With my blue velvet trousers, make me feel pink
There's a kind of stink about blue velvet trousers
:cheers: