PDA

View Full Version : problems with azureus

butters
2006-09-05, 11:59 PM
i just had to re-install azureus and now i keep
getting " unrecognized host-go to yeeshkul to log-in or sign up".
not sure what to do..any help would be great !

terrapin_nation_2007
2006-09-06, 12:27 AM
did your IP change? also its time to get rid of azureus too..the java client is great if you have a super fast pipe but can also be a strain & lag you to death if you dont..you want fast speeds,less hangups on torrents & the least amount of ram/cpu usage out of a client,get uTorrent 1.6 & you'll be happy you got rid of azureus :D

beeerlover
2006-09-06, 12:36 AM
FAQ#10

d'oh (http://www.yeeshkul.com/forum/faq.php?faq=new_faq_item#faq_10_faq_item)

:D

terrapin_nation_2007
2006-09-06, 03:01 AM
sorry for the comments in reference to azureus & i apologize if i offended anyone or ruffled any feathers here..im new & a lil gung ho sometimes..didnt intend any harm or bad feelings to arise from the comments..wont happen again :(

beeerlover
2006-09-06, 07:35 AM
its all good

most people forget to look there before asking their questions :confused:

walterfive
2006-09-09, 02:03 PM
RIGHT?!?

dude, Ive only been at this downloading thing for a couple months myself. I got a big tax return last year and bought myself an HP Pavillion Media Center with a Lightscribe Burner, and the mother****er's largely wasted on me. I don't know from all the bells and whistles, but I think the last computer I owned that I fully understood was my old C128 :o Luckily, between utorrent and flac frontend, it does everything but make the freakin' coffee, at least as far as the audio discs are concerned...

I'm still figuring out how to burn DVDs from downloaded files, and I don't know the Lightscribe Burner from dick, although I understand if I buy special discs I can get it to burn art & lists on the other side of the disc... :eek: Can you imagine that? This is Star Trek/Science Fiction shit to me! I *dreamed* of this when DVDs first hit the market almost 20 years ago!

So don't worry, there are no stupid questions, but when all else fails, before you ask, RTFFaq! That's about *all* I know on the subject, but I'm glad to share it with ya! :)