PDA

View Full Version : torrent help...

helpontheway
2006-07-04, 06:54 PM
Hello folks,
I am writeing to this group for the first time. I have been a fan of this band for decades, and am looking forward to hearing some of these recordings. I believe that I was a member before the site change, but could not login so I rejoined with the same info. I started my first torrent download a few weeks ago. It has been a long process. (Roger Waters Anthology Harvested DVD 004) The download has stopped at 99.4%, and has been there for three days now. I still see some upload action. Is there any way to get the last 0.6% of this download? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marc

durian1
2006-07-05, 06:53 AM
Hello folks,
I am writeing to this group for the first time. I have been a fan of this band for decades, and am looking forward to hearing some of these recordings. I believe that I was a member before the site change, but could not login so I rejoined with the same info. I started my first torrent download a few weeks ago. It has been a long process. (Roger Waters Anthology Harvested DVD 004) The download has stopped at 99.4%, and has been there for three days now. I still see some upload action. Is there any way to get the last 0.6% of this download? Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Marc

Where on this site have you found the Roger Waters Video Anthology? That one and the David Gilmour one are 2 I have been trying to get via the Harvested weeding group and nobody has offered them to me there yet. If it's here somewhere (I can't find it) I'd sure love to start downloading it. Thanks.