Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tangerine Dream

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiel View Post
    Any thoughts?
    Well, I'd certainly check out whatever you decide to post, because I have have big gaps in my collection of both the tree and the leaves sets. Personally, I'm not such a purist to prefer the original Shorten sets. It's a bit of a crap format (the only good thing about it is that it is actually lossless), so I immediately converted all my TT and TL downloads to FLAC whenever I got them. I'm not even so worried about CD-R in the lineage, as long as it ripped cleanly again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snagu View Post
    Well, I'd certainly check out whatever you decide to post, because I have have big gaps in my collection of both the tree and the leaves sets. Personally, I'm not such a purist to prefer the original Shorten sets. It's a bit of a crap format (the only good thing about it is that it is actually lossless), so I immediately converted all my TT and TL downloads to FLAC whenever I got them. I'm not even so worried about CD-R in the lineage, as long as it ripped cleanly again.
    I tend to agree here. I see no reason to stick with a format like SHN, no way.
    I love old TD, pre-1976, and I have noticed that there are really few shows from that period, a least in the Tree collection. Anything else from those early years would be greatly appreciated.