Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Tangerine Dream

Thanks
    Thanked 3,348 Times in 249 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jjy View Post
    I believe Florian Fricke of Popol Vuh is in that clip as well,I remember reading from Klaus shulze I believe, that all the German bands went to see Floyd in the early 70s when they came to town and how they were a huge influence.
    They were definately there... Reading Edgars´great autobiografy "Force Majeure" proves it too.
    "I´m full of dust and guitars...." (Syd Barrett - Rolling Stone - December 1971)

Thanks

I have done a bit of a search through the forum, the torrent search didn't nearly as much although searching every show by its date may have given more results, it would also have taken ages.

These are the torrent from the Tangerine Tree I found, and one from the Leaves. Are there a lot more I am simply not finding?

Tangerine Tree
    Tangerine Dream - 1982-10-31 Croydon TT12
    Tangerine Dream - Germany 1976 TT13
    Tangerine Tree - Volume 17 - East Berlin 1980
    an upgrade of this was released in a later tree.
    Tangerine Dream - 1976-11-22 Paris TT19
    Tangerine Dream - 1997-07-13 Warsaw TT20 FM
    Tangerine Dream 1975-08-16 Orange TT22
    Tangerine Dream - 1986-06-06 Laguna Hills TT24
    Tangerine Dream - 1980-10-13 Brussels TT26
    Tangerine Dream 1976-02-09 Brussels TT27
    Tangerine Dream - 1981-02-08 - Teatro Tenda, Firenze, Italy [TT 28] "Firenze 1981"
    Tangerine Dream - 1981-02-08 Firenze TT28
    Tangerine Dream 12-13-74 Fm/sb Flac
    May be TT 30,but there are other sources for this show.
    Tangerine Dream - 1986-03-17 Birmingham TT35
    Tangerine Dream Space is the Place Recordings 1973-1976. TT 41
    Tangerine Dream Oct 21 1976 Philipshalle Duesseldorf, Germany. TT45
    Tangerine Dream March 1 1982 Dallas Brooks Hall Melbourne, Australia Tangerine TT48

1982-11-15 - Tangerine Dream - Berlin, Germany - V61 - 1st Gen SBD
    Tangerine Dream March 28 1978 Hammersmith Odeon London, UK TT92

Tangerine Leaves
    Tangerine Dream - 1980-11-22 Santa Monica, CA (Tangerine Leaves 61)

I have all of Tangerine Tree 6 which has some shows not there, and also one or two others in their original shn, or shn to Flac files (not via CD), which I could post if they are not duplicates.

Really good to see that the good quality original files are still out there and not just the MP3 version on common torrent sites, which are one of the reasons the whole project was stopped.

Jamie

Thanks

If I do an band name search there are 20 results:

http://yeeshkul.com/forum/torrents.p...eam&styleid=10

19 audios and 1 video.
    "I´m full of dust and guitars...." (Syd Barrett - Rolling Stone - December 1971)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberspace View Post

19 audios and 1 video.
    I did that initially and it shows some of those, but Nadiar pointed out that there are other torrents not showing in the torrent search, such as Tangerine Tree Vol 27 Brussels Feb 76, so I have gone through the forum and searched by Tangerine Dream, Tree, Leaves etc. and that is the list I posted.

I would love to post some shows that are not on the forum, but don't want to post shows that are duplicates of earlier torrents that are just not showing at the moment.

Jamie

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberspace View Post

19 audios and 1 video.
    I did that initially and it shows some of those, but Nadiar pointed out that there are other torrents not showing in the torrent search so I have gone through the forum and searched by Tangerine Dream, Tree, Leaves etc. and that is the list I posted. Of the 20 curently showing, I think 12 are Tangerine Tree/Leaves releases.

I would love to post some shows that are not on the forum, but don't want to post shows that are duplicates of earlier torrents that are just not showing at the moment.

Jamie
    Last edited by Jamiel; 2018-07-24 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiel View Post
    I did that initially and it shows some of those, but Nadiar pointed out that there are other torrents not showing in the torrent search so I have gone through the forum and searched by Tangerine Dream, Tree, Leaves etc. and that is the list I posted. Of the 20 curently showing, I think 12 are Tangerine Tree/Leaves releases.

Jamie
    No worries... Think the list is pretty complete now. Plus - except one - there are no seeders anymore. So I think an reseed would be also welcome for newer members.

There are many around which love TD as much I do...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 Times in 112 Posts

I clicked on advanced search and typed in Tangerine. Selected title only and it came up with quite a lot.

If you want any reseeding I might be able to help, plus I do have others not on here. Since messing around with utorrent and getting a new laptop I have found it harder to share stuff. I am just being lazy really and could work it out. The Tangerine Dream tree stuff from what I remember was a bit confusing. I think parts might have been released officially now and some got revisions. If your missing any let me know and I will have a look. I don't have them all.

Cheers N

Thanks

The best place to quickly look for what has been released is the notes column in Wikipedia for the Tangerine Tree.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tangerine_Tree

The Bootlegs Boxes 1 & 2, the Bootmoon series and then re-issues of the pre Virgin years material all are official releases of material either directly from the Tree or duplicate it. There are the odd albums like Pergamon and Sohoman that have edited and in some cases wrecked concerts covered by the Tree with overdubs. The re-issues are harder to track down, but many of those overlap with shows that cannot be posted anyway - like East Berlin 1980 and Sydney 1982.

Where does Yeeshkul! stand on tracks that are studio versions that have not had an official release, such as material taken from film soundtracks, not soundtrack albums?

Still out of the 180 plus releases from the project there are still quite a few that could be shared here, and that might be appreciated by forum members. Personally, I am less interested in any material after 1987 when Chris Franke left the bands, and indeed much of the 1980 and later material just replicates the same set list over and over, which is why a lot of that material is in the Leaves releases. Even then as I am so close to having them all it is a form of addiction to complete them all.

Nadiar, I certainly wouldn't consider you lazy, you have posted some real gems from the Tree as well as quite a few other shows I have grabbed here already. I know someone who may be able to send some, or all the original files if asked, but he is busy a lot of the time.

Jamie
    Last edited by Jamiel; 2018-07-24 at 10:53 PM.

Thanks

Default Artworks

I have posted a thread with all the official and other artworks for the Tangerine Tree and leaves projects.

http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...053#post268053

I have included the later unofficial Leaves covers which are in different style. Perosnally I don't use those, but reworks images from inner lables from the original tree covers, or use my own images.

Still there are all the official covers and teh quite hard to find versions by Dax who followed the style for the tree artworks very well.

I hope it is useful.

Thanks to everyone who has continued posting of Tangerine Tree shows.

Jamie
    Last edited by Jamiel; 2018-07-29 at 09:56 PM.