Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FloydianLeaf

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 154 Posts

Thanks

Default Rip

Jesus 2 weeks into a new year and we've lost 2 wonderful members. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Hope no suffering was involved.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,610 Times in 154 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zososhane69 View Post
    Jesus 2 weeks into a new year and we've lost 2 wonderful members. My heart goes out to his family and friends. Hope no suffering was involved.

The 2 RIP's I just posted both passed away over a year ago.

Thanks
    Thanked 12,716 Times in 1,421 Posts

Post R.i.p!

Michael Lawrence Alexander

May 26, 1969 (Canada)-July 5, 2007 (Cayman Islands)

Michael was born and grew up in Ajax, Ontario, and then lived in British Columbia for several years. He later returned to Ontario and lived in Toronto until he and his wife moved to London, and later the Cayman Islands.

Michael was a highly ambitious businessman, and founded Accelerated Capital Investments Ltd. in 2004.

Michael aka “FloydianLeaf” lived a full and passionate life brimming with love and laughter. Michael possessed a truly unique and infectious sense of humour, and loved to laugh with all those he encountered. He experienced much more in his short life than many who live to several times his age.

Michael had a great love of music in general, and Pink Floyd in particular. Many of his world travels incorporated various concerts that saw his favourite band members perform. Michael’s other passion was the Toronto Maple Leafs, a team he would have dearly loved see win The Stanley Cup - he will undoubtedly be cheering them on next season from above. Michael had also recently developed a passion for health and fitness, and had successfully lost 71 pounds.

Michael loved to travel and lived out his final days in the Cayman Islands. Regardless of where in the world Michael was, he was always proud to be a Canadian, and he could be found almost everywhere he went sporting a maple leaf.

Michael is survived by his loving wife, Lisa (Volekaert) Alexander and two daughters from a previous marriage, Kayla (12) and Sarah (8). Michael also leaves behind his father Michael O. Alexander, brother Jeffrey Alexander, sisters Cindy Scott, Sandy Crawford and Lynda Mercier, mother-in-law Anna Volekaert, father-in-law John Volekaert, sister-in-law Melissa Volekaert, and Tante Jenny Volekaert. Michael was predeceased by his brother Richard Alexander (July 5, 1984) and mother Maureen Clark (September 18, 2006).

Michael passed away suddenly on July 5, 2007 in the Cayman Islands and will be missed by all who knew him - in person and online. Shine On FloydianLeaf.

Thanks

rest in peace.

Thanks

Never too late to leave a msg.

Rest In Peace!

Thanks

just saw Mike a few times on my TV while watching part of the Strat Pack on the Palladia channel
    I am you and what I see is me.

Thanks

RIP my wonderful friend
    http://osefloyd.blogspot.com
    My Pink Floyd collection website (Hebrew)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,842 Times in 89 Posts

Shine on FloydianLeaf indeed.... well said!

Thanks

rest in peace