Thread: Pic from 1977(?) - What is it?

Thanks

Default Pic from 1977(?) - What is it?

This photo showed up on the 'More relics' site (on tumblr / Instagram / facebook), apparently from 1977. It looks like a snail on the screen(??), or is it an inflatable from a funny angle. I'm not so familiar with the later screen films, could it be from there. I may be missing something obvious, but it's driving me a bit crazy so any help would be appreciated!

77 snail??.jpg

The other pics in the set are of the inflatables, from I think Wembley. The poster is generally accurate in his descriptions, he hasn't replied to me about this though.
    https://more-relics.tumblr.com/post/...VDmq36dhaZoZSw

Thanks

It's not actually a 1977 photo. It's signs of life from 87-89. You can tell by David's red gutair and the screenfilm.
    Hope this helped

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Atomicgamer400 View Post
    It's not actually a 1977 photo. It's signs of life from 87-89. You can tell by David's red gutair and the screenfilm.
    Hope this helped
    Thank you! I thought it might be a later shot mainly from the lights. Just watched the film for the first time since Wembley 88... obviously I wasn't paying enough attention back then!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by penguinzzz View Post
    This photo showed up on the 'More relics' site (on tumblr / Instagram / facebook), apparently from 1977. It looks like a snail on the screen(??), or is it an inflatable from a funny angle. I'm not so familiar with the later screen films, could it be from there. I may be missing something obvious, but it's driving me a bit crazy so any help would be appreciated!

77 snail??.jpg

The other pics in the set are of the inflatables, from I think Wembley. The poster is generally accurate in his descriptions, he hasn't replied to me about this though.
    https://more-relics.tumblr.com/post/...VDmq36dhaZoZSw
    Also, these Pictures from the "Nuclear Family" are not Wembley. Simply because they were only used on the America Tour.
    Sitting in my english Garden, waiting for the Sun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RoyTagliaferro View Post
    Also, these Pictures from the "Nuclear Family" are not Wembley. Simply because they were only used on the America Tour.
    Actually the family was used on the UK dates, it was the accessories (Fridge / car / TV) that were introduced in the US.