Pink Floyd In the Flesh 1977 Europe
- 1977-01-23 Westfallenhalle, Dortmund, Germany
- 1977-01-24 Westfallenhalle, Dortmund, Germany: cass[M]>DAT>cdr
- 1977-01-27 Festhalle, Frankfurt, Germany
- 1977-01-29 Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, Germany
- 1977-01-30 Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, Germany
- 1977-02-01 Stadthalle, Vienna
- 1977-02-03 Hallenstadion, Zürich
- 1977-02-04 Hallenstadion, Zürich: Master/1st gen > DAT(?) > CDR Incomplete show with lots of cuts. Pigs is from Berlin, January 30, recorder 2 (only known song from this recorder)
- 1977-02-17 Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 1977-02-18 Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- 1977-02-19 Ahoy, Rotterdam, The Netherlands
- Rec 1: Ahoy Day 3 Flawed source, low levels, distorted sound and gaps between tracks.A much better transfer of part of this recorder (very end of SOYCD pt 1-5 until Money) can be found on: neonknight's unknown gen
- Rec 2: First part of the show up to the very beginning of WTTM: neonknight's unknown gen
- 1977-02-20 Sportpaleis, Antwerpen, Belgium: Antwerpen 20.2.77 Source with many imperfections (muffled sound, extraneous noise during Sheep, a lot of cuts, dropouts, repeats) but best available.
- 1977-02-22 Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France
- 1977-02-23 Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France: Pigeon Productions (same as the Paris 23.02.77 release by MoLM?). Sounds thin, hissy (high gen) and runs slow.
- 1977-02-24 Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France
- 1977-02-25 Pavillon de Paris, Paris, France (D.G.): Animals aux Abattoirs (HRV CDR 038) 96kHz/24bit or 44.1kHz/16bit, or the raw source, Finkployd49 1st gen Cassette/Neonknight transfer
- 1977-02-27 Olympiahalle, Munich, West Germany: Cass(M)>DAT(?) or the remaster of a CD-R transfer, Munich Machine
- 1977-02-28 Olympiahalle, Munich, Germany
- 1977-03-15 Empire Pool, Wembley, Middlesex, England
- 1977-03-16 Empire Pool, Wembley, Middlesex, England
- 1977-03-17 Empire Pool, Wembley, Middlesex, England
- 1977-03-18 Empire Pool, Wembley, Middlesex, England
- 1977-03-19 Empire Pool, Wembley, Middlesex, England: Pink Floyd - 1977-03-19 - Wembley 19.3.77
- 1977-03-30 New Bingley Hall, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
- 1977-03-31 New Bingley Hall, Stafford, Staffordshire, England: 4th gen
Last edited by b_squared; 04-27-2016 at 08:35 AM.
Pink Floyd In the Flesh 1977 North America
- 1977-04-22 Miami Baseball Stadium, Miami, FL
- 1977-04-24 Tampa Stadium, Tampa, FL
- 1977-04-26 The Omni, Atlanta, GA Master (= 1st gen) > CDR (Revision) Circulated as master but should be 1st gen. See post of KingOfCats here
- 1977-04-28 Assembly Center, Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, LA (taper: Freezer): 3rd gen > CDR It should be noted that according to Freezer there are no verified gens in circulation.
- 1977-04-30 Jeppeson Stadium, Houston, TX Cass(1) > DAT > CDR (Rev)
- 1977-05-01 Tarrant County Convention Center, Fort Worth, TX
- 1977-05-06 Anaheim Stadium, Anaheim, CA
- 1977-05-07 Anaheim Stadium, Anaheim, CA: California Nights or the version on the Sirene California Stockyard
- 1977-05-09 Alameda Colisseum, Oakland, CA (Reinhart Holhwein): 24/96 or 16/44.1
- 1977-05-10 Alameda Colisseum, Oakland, CA
- 1977-06-15 Milwaukee Stadium, Milwaukee, WI: 1st gen 96kHz/24bit or 16/44.1
- 1977-06-17 Freedom Hall, Kentucky Fair and Exposition Center, Louisville, KY: Master > CDR
- 1977-06-19 Soldier Field, Chicago, IL
- 1977-06-25 Municipal Stadium, Cleveland, Ohio: unknown gen 24/96 or 16/44.1 is an improvement over Reeling in PF or tracked version which is however more complete
- 1977-06-27 Boston Garden, Boston, MA
- 1977-06-29 Spectrum Theater, Philadelphia, PA: unknown gen 24/96 or 16bit/44.1kHz, but some parts of Who Refused to Play the Encore? sound slightly better
- 1977-07-01 Madison Square Gardens, New York
- 1977-07-02 Madison Square Gardens, New York
- 1977-07-03 Madison Square Gardens, New York
- 1977-07-04 Madison Square Gardens, New York
- 1977-07-06 Stade Du Parc Olympique, Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Last edited by b_squared; 05-19-2016 at 01:03 PM.
Pink Floyd The Wall 1980-81
- L.A. Sports Arena
- 1980-02-13 (Ken G) Reel(1) > DAT 24/48 or the RMCH resmaster 24-bit or 16-bit. Be sure to read Ken G's post at page 3 of the original thread.
- Nassau Coliseum, NY
- Recorder 1: kbrubaker low gen (16/44); starts midway through ABITW Part 2, ends during Stop
- Recorder 2: the first five and last few songs are used to complete Rec. 1 on releases like Pouring Their Derision, but a complete copy of Rec. 2 hasn't been torrented
- Recorder 3 (Tom W.): alleged 1st gen (24/96); runs from The Thin Ice through Waiting for the Worms, though the master allegedly included the last part of the show as well (second tape was misplaced)
- Recorder 4: Nipote's tape, almost complete
- Recorder 1
- Recorder 2
- Recorder 3: low-gen Kbrubaker Cassette / Neonknight Tape Transfer/ Little Pieces Production 96kHz/24bit or 44.1kHz/16bit
- 1980-02-28 (Barry Glassberg): FOB Master Cassettes 96kHz/24bit or 44.1kHz/16bit
- Earl's Court Exhibition Hall, London, UK
- Westfallenhalle, Dortmund, West Germany
- Earl's Court Exhibition Hall, London, UK
Last edited by b_squared; 03-31-2016 at 09:52 AM.
David Gilmour Live 1984
- 1984-04-11 The Zenith, Paris, France
- 1984-04-14 Zirkus Krone, Munich, West Germany
- 1984-05-09 The Coliseum, Quebec City, Quebec, Canada
- 1984-05-23 Beacon Theater, New York, NY
- 1984-05-26 Boston Orphuem, Boston, MA (Steve Rolfe): Charlie Miller Master
- 1984-06-19 Mesa Amphitheater, Mesa, AZ, USA
- 1984-06-24 Irvine Meadows Amphitheatre, Irvine, CA: unknown gen
- 1984-06-25 Orpheum Theater, Boston, MA
- 1984-07-13 Jones Beach, Wantagh, NY (Lostbrook): The Lostbrook Tape Series - Volume 74
- 1984-07-16 Pier 84, New York, NY
Last edited by b_squared; 07-21-2016 at 06:04 PM.
Roger Waters The Pros and Cons of Hitch Hiking 1984-85
- 1984-06-16: Johanneshovs Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden
- 1984-06-16: Isstadion, Stockholm, Sweden
- Recorder 1
- Recorder 2: 1st gen or its remaster, Swedish Neurotica
- 1984-06-21: Earls Court Exhibition Hall, London, Middlesex, England
- 1984-06-22: Earls Court Exhibition Hall, London, Middlesex, England
- 1984-07-17: Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, Connecticut
- 1984-07-18: Hartford Civic Center, Hartford, Connecticut
- 1984-07-21: Brendyn Byrne Arena, NJ
- 1984-07-22: Brendyn Byrne Arena, NJ
- 1984-07-26: Rosemont Horizon, Chicago, IL
- 1985-03-27: Radio City Music Hall, New York City
- 1985-03-28: Radio City Music Hall, New York City: lordsnooty's soundboard
- 1985-04-03: The Coliseum, Oakland, CA
- 1985-04-04: The Forum, Inglewood, CA
- 1985-04-11: The Omni, Atlanta, GA: Omnipotent PRS-CDR-011
Last edited by b_squared; 04-15-2016 at 09:25 AM.
I've been wondering what the best source for Ivor Wynne is as well - anyone have any suggestions?
Originally Posted by *******
I just read something about the city of Hamilton tearing down the old girl and building a new stadium. A shame, but probably inevitable.
Last edited by ravingandrooling; 11-10-2012 at 10:26 PM.
b_squared, think you've made a slight error...the recorder 2 link for the Boston '77 show takes me to the Boston '75 show. Anyone know the best torrent for the Lampinski source for the Boston '77 show?
Originally Posted by b_squared
1975-04-20 Activity Center, Arizona State University, Tempe, USA
The copy I have is unlistenable....Is there really a best source?