Page 86 of 86 FirstFirst ... 3676848586

Thread: List of best known sources

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vince666 View Post
    I am self-quoting just because i've checked again my LP to cassette transfer of Circus Days and, indeed, at least on the song Raving and Drooling (originally from the nov 17th 1974 gig) there is plenty of added synth sounds which don't really belong to the actual floyd's performance.
    if you are curious to listen to what Mr Dub from TMQ made on this song, just check it here:
    https://wetransfer.com/downloads/a39...9224154/43b150

don't know if the poor quality of this recording can really justify a proper torrent or not... it would definitely be something for the completists... so, please, let me know if you really wish that i go and torrent it.

Cheers,

Vince.
    I have an original Circus Days if you want a needle drop.
    Floyd First Since 1978

Thanks
    Thanked 1,386 Times in 29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Swirling Panpot View Post
    if would be interesting, thank you.

my cassette must have been recorded from an european copy and it sounds just bad.

the original american TMOQ press is surely better than mine and a very welcome add.
    Last edited by vince666; 2020-08-28 at 06:32 PM.

Thanks

Just doing my research for this, looks like I have the 1981 reissue of the TMOQ LP. White sleeve with paper insert. Still interested?

http://www.floydboots.com/pages/c7.php
    Floyd First Since 1978

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gotta_be_crazy View Post
    I used to trade with her a lot back in the day. I believe she is 'retired' now, she hasn't updated her site like in 7 years. Btw, I wouldn't go crazy about that one, we have recorder 2 which is the best for the date so, we can be happy with that one. Also, I remember recorder 5 being very good too, better than Crackers recorder 1.
    That recorder is not as good as Crackers IMO. Also, it missing OOTT and CWTAE so any new source with good quality is much demanded, at least for me .

Thanks
    Thanked 3,180 Times in 48 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by zepster View Post
    That recorder is not as good as Crackers IMO. Also, it missing OOTT and CWTAE so any new source with good quality is much demanded, at least for me .
    I saw it on some trader's list and supposedly is not better than recorder 2. Still, if you manage to get it your're more than welcome!
    Would you like to send our coloured cousins home again, my friend?
    All you need to do is follow the worms

Thanks

Just doing my research for this, looks like I have the 1981 reissue of the TMOQ LP. White sleeve with paper insert. Still interested?

http://www.floydboots.com/pages/c7.php
    i'd say it might be as good as the first press or so... maybe it was pressed from the same plates.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gotta_be_crazy View Post
    I saw it on some trader's list and supposedly is not better than recorder 2. Still, if you manage to get it your're more than welcome!
    I wish, mate but as said, she didn't want to share it so I guess I am not the right person to do this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by vince666 View Post
    if would be interesting, thank you.

my cassette must have been recorded from an european copy and it sounds just bad.

the original american TMOQ press is surely better than mine and a very welcome add.
    So I have prepared and posted my copy of Circus Days, as promised above. There are actually already two other versions already previously posted. Neither is seeded. I have done my best to provide a clean transfer, as well as including the original sources as bonus tracks, and extensive notes on this most curious of bootlegs. Hope this helps.
    Floyd First Since 1978

Thanks

So I have prepared and posted my copy of Circus Days, as promised above. There are actually already two other versions already previously posted. Neither is seeded. I have done my best to provide a clean transfer, as well as including the original sources as bonus tracks, and extensive notes on this most curious of bootlegs. Hope this helps.
    logging-in just now... that's super NICE from you, thanks!

starting to dl it.

Thanks

Hey.

Just coming in, I noticed that the official list stops at Roger and David's solo tours of 1984, and wondering if I can help pitch in for post-84 shows?