Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: grolsch - Rolf - Ossi is gone

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Have A Cigar View Post
    Roscoe has the Dortmund 81 footage. Just so you know that it's in safe keeping.
    No, I don't.

Thanks

Hey all,

somehow I had missed these latest posts about Rolf's collection until last weekend...

So I decided to search the web a little more and found this page in English by the University, listing the general contents of the collection (well, an overview at least), and explaining what they are hoping to do with it.

And it has the contact details for the responsible Associate Professor, in case someone here feels compelled to make further inquiries:

http://www.pr.uni-freiburg.de/pm-en/...oyd-collection

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by surfling View Post
    Hey all,

somehow I had missed these latest posts about Rolf's collection until last weekend...

So I decided to search the web a little more and found this page in English by the University, listing the general contents of the collection (well, an overview at least), and explaining what they are hoping to do with it.

And it has the contact details for the responsible Associate Professor, in case someone here feels compelled to make further inquiries:

http://www.pr.uni-freiburg.de/pm-en/...oyd-collection
    As it was previously mentioned, I think that Rolf donated only legit stuff and none of his audio/video bootleg collection.