Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: ********* / Ron?

Thanks

Default ********* / Ron?

Honestly forgive me if I should not be asking this, but has something happened to Ron? His posts seem to be all gone and I noticed a member with an avatar that says HRV 1998-2014.

Thanks

And my thread title is being censored? Not trying to stir shit, I'm just kind of concerned.

Thanks

Hi,

i think he is fine but has been forced to change his hobby...so to speak. We all love Pink Floyd. And they love us.

Best regards
    Nils

Thanks
    Thanked 4,211 Times in 185 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny12 View Post
    Hi,

i think he is fine but has been forced to change his hobby...so to speak. We all love Pink Floyd. And they love us.

Best regards
    Nils
    As Freddy said:
    "Too much love will kill you"

Thanks

Yes...

if they would realize how much time and creativity R** and all the other guys have spent over the years they would ask them to join the club but not force them to stop liberating very well hidden treasures.

//Nils

Thanks

There was an interesting post from Floydpodcast.com on Fb last night about how they (he) gets around being able to release his podcasts. There was interesting follow up conversation on how Floyd are on heavy clamp-down at the moment on Youtube amongst other places, Y was mentioned in among it. Could this be related I wonder? I have just tried searching for the post and cannot find it... The plot thickens ;-)

Thanks

Y is trying to save itself from being in the crosshairs of floyd management and it seems that means distance from Harv and Toon. Sucks all around but it had to be done after management identified Harv as a target.

Thanks
    Thanked 8,512 Times in 214 Posts

The less that is said about the whole situation, the better. Just drop it for now.

Thanks

The removal of the tracker from NPF killed that website. It now serves as an image store with a dead forum attached.

I wonder how this will all pan out. I presume it is naive to assume this means Floyd are going to work on archival releases; they just want to clear the decks and remove 'chaff' before this new album rolls in (it better be ****ing good...).

BarneyMcGrew Guest

If what's being implied here is true I'm done. The music is tainted now. I got a lot of pleasure from it but its not the same now I know what Pink Floyd truly stands for. I'll be gathering my entire collection and selling it. I may do a ceremonial burn and post it on all the social networking sites as a statement of what Pink Floyd care about in 2014. I won't be buying or listening to the new album if I can help it. Without Roger and Rick it'll be shite, look at the way they mixed Rick down on the Brighton and Wembley shows in favour of fatboy's guitar and the percussionist's kick drum.

Regarding this site, well TJ's loathes me but then he is a fascist. TJ, this is my last post so you can rest easy and bask in the glory being master of Yeeshkul obviously gives you. Thanks for all the fish and piss off ya Scottish bastard that y'are.