Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Harvested Records Complete Video Anthology (Overview and In-depth)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MrFender View Post
    One question - do the completists here want/need the original/Rev A/Rev B?
    I'm not a completist but my vote is for keeping only the best versions alive and letting the lesser versions fall by the wayside - presuming, of course, the revised version is a clear cut improvement over the original.

Quote Originally Posted by jjy View Post
    At one point was there not going to be a DG Video anthology part 3 in the works?From what i remember it was scraped cause of some official stuff in it,or maybe I'm imagining things,it happens
    Interesting... perhaps there's a need for a hybrid revised DG Video Anthology 2 with the official stuff removed and new (unofficial) stuff that was under consideration for Volume 3 added?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AnalogKidAV View Post
    I'm not a completist but my vote is for keeping only the best versions alive and letting the lesser versions fall by the wayside - presuming, of course, the revised version is a clear cut improvement over the original.
    I always preferred to only have the latest upgrade on the tracker but the completists argued otherwise.
    Quote Originally Posted by AnalogKidAV View Post
    Interesting... perhaps there's a need for a hybrid revised DG Video Anthology 2 with the official stuff removed and new (unofficial) stuff that was under consideration for Volume 3 added?
    A Vol 3 was never seriously considered and Vol 2 is what it is. Any hybrids created from Vol 2 is not associated with HRV.

Thanks

I'm pretty confident there was also a HRV BLU 04. It was a 8MM recording of DG's 1984 show from Allentown PA (7/12/84). Hopefully someone else can confirm that this was an official release.