Page 109 of 219 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 2189

Thread: Pink floyd the early years 1965-1972

Thanks

Or do you think that including it in the film counts as a commercial release, therefore it was protected back in 1968?

Thanks

If instead of Seabirds you get an instrumental, is this instrumental previously unreleased, and possibly unknown/undocumented by the fans? Because if so, then there is an upside to the snafu.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    Yes, reviewing a physical copy would certainly offer a definitive answer.

EDIT: My original source for this (who had access to the streams for the entire set) just wrote that he listened to it all and no Seabirds as we expected. So all we can hope for is that they screwed up this rip.
    While disapointing my holy grail on this set is the complete Stockholm 67 show. I hope it sounds as good as the audience replay boots make it seem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by swanlee View Post
    While disapointing my holy grail on this set is the complete Stockholm 67 show. I hope it sounds as good as the audience replay boots make it seem.
    Not even close in quality to the replay recording. I'll bet you'll be blown away by this.

Thanks
    Thanked 36,990 Times in 441 Posts

I heard that there's a glitch between MM and PowR on the Stockholm disc. Bad edits between tracks show there's tuning before PowR, edited from the last part of the ambience after MM.

Thanks

More from my friend... suppliers may have a lot of returns on their hands. Corner dings are gonna be the gripe with the box. Foam aplenty inside, which makes no difference in transit. Thin sheet of foam before Floyd box and shipping box.

Two 45s slid out of the sleeves as no outer was protecting them. PVC/poly 45 sleeves would've been good. The PMATS 45 has the promo card slid inside the Columbia sleeve, against side two. Not good as it's scuffed the vinyl.

Thanks

As long as the tracks themselves aren't cut it's not necessarily a glitch. As long as the songs themselves are intact from start to finish at least. In between tuning up may be edited out but as long as it doesn't cut into the song it shouldn't really affect the quality.

Thanks

Not even close in quality to the replay recording. I'll bet you'll be blown away by this.
    I have heard the complete streams of the box (due to reviewing purposes) and found the Stockholm gig quite good as far as the sound quality (abeit the inaudible vocals). The performance quality is pretty messy IMHO.

And yes, Hollywood is indeed Hollywood (Embryo-type of instrumental).

Watch out for the ZP outtakes too, there are some excellent never-heard-before material in there...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    I heard that there's a glitch between MM and PowR on the Stockholm disc. Bad edits between tracks show there's tuning before PowR, edited from the last part of the ambience after MM.
    Which is it? A manufacturing error or an edit?

Thanks

Which is it? A manufacturing error or an edit?
    An edit. Apologies for not being clearer. I was copying and pasting on my phone when I should be concentrating on the day job. My main message I want to get across is to open your box with care.