Page 3 of 220 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2195

Thread: Pink floyd the early years 1965-1972

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    5,005
    Thanks
    642
    Thanked 37,870 Times in 442 Posts

    Default

    It was briefly on Amazon.com this afternoon and was then taken down - I missed it

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by neonknight View Post
    It was briefly on Amazon.com this afternoon and was then taken down - I missed it
    15 disc set listed for $699 (IIRC).

    In regards to the stripe on the background of the official website, I'll bet that it has something to do with this photo which can also be seen leaning against the box set in the promo pic.


  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    92
    Thanks
    21
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Is possible that price may get a little cheaper... Or is it unreleastic?
    Well Pink Floyd make me become a non cigarette smoker then))))
    I need this box!

    Gesendet von meinem HUAWEI Y625-U51 mit Tapatalk

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    2,577
    Thanks
    377
    Thanked 1,004 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Benk View Post
    Is possible that price may get a little cheaper... Or is it unreleastic?
    I think the listed price was unrealistic. I can't see this going for more than $300 unless they're trying to top Roger's (way overpriced) Wall box.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,759
    Thanks
    1,437
    Thanked 4,989 Times in 326 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    15 disc set listed for $699 (IIRC).
    Wow! As much as I wanted it, but this price is beyond all realities for me...
    "Im full of dust and guitars...." (Syd Barrett - Rolling Stone - December 1971)

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    108
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Bloody hell look at the price tag, I tell you what it better be worth it.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    2,442
    Thanks
    992
    Thanked 650 Times in 20 Posts

    Default

    I really doubt that will be the real price! If it is, people would pirate the hell out of it and I'm sure they actually want to sell more than 10 copies of it. Hah

    15 discs? Wow! 15 cds, or some combination of vinyl and cds. Anyone know?

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Brussels, Belgium
    Posts
    1,061
    Thanks
    287
    Thanked 4,747 Times in 55 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    15 disc set listed for $699 (IIRC).

    In regards to the stripe on the background of the official website, I'll bet that it has something to do with this photo which can also be seen leaning against the box set in the promo pic.

    Yes, there are 2 pictures of Nick's Bedford van in his book Inside Out:




  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Ottawa, ON
    Posts
    237
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 620 Times in 18 Posts

    Default

    From Roscoe59, elsewhere:
    I can now tell you that the official announcement is forthcoming and we'll all know the details BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    303
    Thanks
    80
    Thanked 165 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jmr View Post
    From Roscoe59, elsewhere:
    I can now tell you that the official announcement is forthcoming and we'll all know the details BEFORE THE END OF THIS WEEK!!!
    I just shat myself.
    Lists of best known sources for Floyd live recordings: 1967-1985
    Check them before uploading a show
    Please help me keep these accurate and up-to-date

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •