Thread: Burning Software

Thanks

Default Burning Software

Whats a good program to burn the DVD files so you can watch them on a stand alone DVD player? I was using NERO but I lost the program when the computer crapped out and don't have the S# anymore...so i'm looking for a new program to use...Any suggestions?
    Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
    And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

Thanks
    Thanked 1,972 Times in 44 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by pinkmonte View Post
    Whats a good program to burn the DVD files so you can watch them on a stand alone DVD player? I was using NERO but I lost the program when the computer crapped out and don't have the S# anymore...so i'm looking for a new program to use...Any suggestions?
    If the files are already authored (VOB, IFO, and BUP) files then all you need is imgburn. Burn the VIDEO_TS file to DVD disc. Imgburn will ask if you are burning a DVD video and if you select yes, it'll make all the appropriate settings for you.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Arnold_Layne View Post
    If the files are already authored (VOB, IFO, and BUP) files then all you need is imgburn. Burn the VIDEO_TS file to DVD disc. Imgburn will ask if you are burning a DVD video and if you select yes, it'll make all the appropriate settings for you.
    The DVD's we get from Yeeshkul are mostly all authored right? For instance I just tried to burn The Man in the Blue Shirt, once I put it in my DVD player it's an unkown disk. Is there something else I need to do?
    Overhead the albatross hangs motionless upon the air
    And deep beneath the rolling waves in labyrinths of coral caves

Thanks

Except Imgburn I with pleasure use the CloneDVD2 program. This program not only burns dvd, but also corrects separate errors, and also allows to write down all VIDEO_TS folder even if her size exceeds DVD-R volume.

Thanks

Imgburn... There's no better !!!

Sent from my E6603 using Tapatalk
    ALFREDO L.