Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: Live compilation exercice: Best-of 1977 North America tour

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Eckoes View Post
    Judging from the 1980 New York and London videos, how boring they are compared to the show itself (despite having a lot of thing happening)... I can only imagine how a British 1974 concert would be. I'd watch it, but I have a strange feeling it might not be something more than a curio
    I would be VERY happy if we finally got an actual live concert video with the classic line-up. I know there are many great videos of them but none of them are of complete shows AFAIK (I'm not counting KQED and Pompeii). So to actually sit down and finally be able to see how a concert with the boys looked in 1974 would be incredible! I've been hoping to see an official live film of the wall for almost 20 years, and it seems to be getting closer to reality, but I had dropped any hope of seing anything else until now. It is great news that there's actually pro shot footage from '74 out there somewhere ( do we know if it's complete or only segments?)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by floydfan2410 View Post
    I would be VERY happy if we finally got an actual live concert video with the classic line-up. I know there are many great videos of them but none of them are of complete shows AFAIK (I'm not counting KQED and Pompeii). So to actually sit down and finally be able to see how a concert with the boys looked in 1974 would be incredible! I've been hoping to see an official live film of the wall for almost 20 years, and it seems to be getting closer to reality, but I had dropped any hope of seing anything else until now. It is great news that there's actually pro shot footage from '74 out there somewhere ( do we know if it's complete or only segments?)
    We don't know if the tapes still exist just that they filmed it for the lighting man back in 74. Knowing Floyd the tape is most probably long gone by now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by popeyebonaparte View Post
    We don't know if the tapes still exist just that they filmed it for the lighting man back in 74. Knowing Floyd the tape is most probably long gone by now.
    That wouldn't surprise me at all.

Thanks

This just looks Brilliant! is there an active Mega folder, they all seem to be down, check out how it souds?

Thanks

Can't wait for the I even tried to donate to Y to help the cause, what a wonderful site