Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 41

Thread: RW Us + Them IEM recording possible again ???

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Rotterdam , The Netherlands
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 349 Times in 10 Posts

    Default RW Us + Them IEM recording possible again ???

    It would be nice to have a iem record just like Gilmour last time. Any chance ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    What IEM do we have for Gilmour?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    611
    Thanks
    4,390
    Thanked 840 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    Well there's this one:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...IEM-AUD-MATRIX
    and this one:
    http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...475#post252475
    and several remasters of these. Of course these are matrix recordings of and audience and an IEM, but still...
    Last edited by TANSTAAFL!; 2017-06-20 at 03:47 AM. Reason: finish my thought

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 893 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    There's always a chance that one will surface.

    Looking forward to sharing a FOH mix from the first Desert Trip show in August. Pretty amazing.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    189
    Thanks
    44
    Thanked 201 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    There's always a chance that one will surface.

    Looking forward to sharing a FOH mix from the first Desert Trip show in August. Pretty amazing.
    That sounds quite interesting Sir. Are any of the other performers sets likely to appear in this format as well?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 427 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    just curious what is a IEM recording ?? whatever that is im keen for a listen if one does surface .

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    200
    Thanks
    181
    Thanked 42 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren View Post
    just curious what is a IEM recording ?? whatever that is im keen for a listen if one does surface .
    IEM = "In-Ear Monitor". Ever noticed these days how performers always seem to be wearing ear-buds? It's their personal monitor mix, sent over some kind of wireless transmission. Some people manage to tune in to these, and presumably these days there's encryption to be cracked, and record them. It's also how Rog's click track is broadcast to the band and not the audience.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,477
    Thanks
    271
    Thanked 893 Times in 10 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by plains203 View Post
    That sounds quite interesting Sir. Are any of the other performers sets likely to appear in this format as well?
    Unfortunately not.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    113
    Thanks
    899
    Thanked 427 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snagu View Post
    IEM = "In-Ear Monitor". Ever noticed these days how performers always seem to be wearing ear-buds? It's their personal monitor mix, sent over some kind of wireless transmission. Some people manage to tune in to these, and presumably these days there's encryption to be cracked, and record them. It's also how Rog's click track is broadcast to the band and not the audience.
    very interesting,thanks for that Snagu,cheers.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    85
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    Unfortunately not.
    So there's IEM of Desert Trip coming out? Soon?
    That's very good news

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •