Thread: Robyn Hitchcock and ARW - Uncirculated Recordings that I have

Thanks

Default Robyn Hitchcock and ARW - Uncirculated Recordings that I have

Anyone here a big Robyn Hitchcock fan? I taped one of his shows here in New Orleans in 2015 but would appreciate being able to pass it to someone to master, split the tracks up, and share here. I can dropbox it to anyone who's interested.

I also have an uncirculated ARW (Anderson Rabin Wakeman) recording from the band's New Orleans stop here in November 2016.

If interested in either of these, let me know, and I can get them to you to belatedly distribute to the masses.

Btw, they both sound pretty damn good. Would be great raw material for one of our resident mastering gurus. I just don't know which guru is into these bands. Rick, Tezeta, Tallshorts, MOB, etc...
    Last edited by Lennyif; 06-25-2017 at 12:01 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Lennyif View Post
    Anyone here a big Robyn Hitchcock fan? I taped one of his shows here in New Orleans in 2015 but would appreciate being able to pass it to someone to master, split the tracks up, and share here. I can dropbox it to anyone who's interested.

I also have an uncirculated ARW (Anderson Rabin Wakeman) recording from the band's New Orleans stop here in November 2016.

If interested in either of these, let me know, and I can get them to you to belatedly distribute to the masses.

Btw, they both sound pretty damn good. Would be great raw material for one of our resident mastering gurus. I just don't know which guru is into these bands. Rick, Tezeta, Tallshorts, MOB, etc...
    If no one else gets back to you, then I can at least do a track split and some very basic tweaking if any is necessary. Problem is, I have a backlog of stuff to do so probably wouldn't do it very quickly. So I will defer to someone who has more time if they are out there...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snagu View Post
    If no one else gets back to you, then I can at least do a track split and some very basic tweaking if any is necessary. Problem is, I have a backlog of stuff to do so probably wouldn't do it very quickly. So I will defer to someone who has more time if they are out there...
    Thanks! Yeah, free time is always a problem. I may very well reach out to ya.

Thanks

Default Anderson Rabin Wakeman

Please upload the Anderson Rabin Wakeman show!

Cheers

Heavy Meddle

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy Meddle View Post
    Please upload the Anderson Rabin Wakeman show!

Cheers

Heavy Meddle
    Working on it now! I'm putting it out with my own mastering etc.

Edit: Here tis:

http://yeeshkul.com/forum/showthread...071#post256071
    Last edited by Lennyif; 07-11-2017 at 01:09 AM.