Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 71

Thread: Nick Sedgwick "in the Pink"

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default Nick Sedgwick "in the Pink"

    Hi all,
    someone could give us a first review of the Nick Sedgwick's book finally published and currently sold on the Pink Floyd Exhibition shop ?
    Last edited by azerty; 07-28-2017 at 04:00 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,296
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 681 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I don't believe that it was ever published let alone being sold at the V and A.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Posts
    432
    Thanks
    142
    Thanked 129 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I think I read David Gilmour didnt want it published (as of 2011) So I doubt its ever going to see the light of day.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pinkfloyd977 View Post
    I think I read David Gilmour didnt want it published (as of 2011) So I doubt its ever going to see the light of day.
    I have many testimonies. And a french guy from another Floydian forum (Speakoffloyd - French) has bought one (see pic, not mine).

    fullsi10-2.jpg

    This book was in the hands of Roger and he wanted to publish it for the expo (seen in the last Mojo's interview, june 2017). Maybe a late addition in this exclusive shop to avoid a larger diffusion ? Who knows
    Last edited by azerty; 07-17-2017 at 08:04 PM.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Sheffield
    Posts
    60
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Can't see it anywhere on the V & A Floyd shop website. How can this have appeared for sale without the rest of us knowing about it until now? And with what looks like six replica programmes.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Journey Man View Post
    Can't see it anywhere on the V & A Floyd shop website. How can this have appeared for sale without the rest of us knowing about it until now? And with what looks like six replica programmes.
    I think it's a late addition. I've seen the replica programmes on the online shop two weeks ago but it's sold out now ((

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    52
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 74 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by azerty View Post
    I think it's a late addition. I've seen the replica programmes on the online shop two weeks ago but it's sold out now ((
    Have they sell the programes online too? How much it cost?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    FRANCE
    Posts
    100
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by remiserogilmour View Post
    Have they sell the programes online too? How much it cost?
    Yes, around 60-65.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    1,296
    Thanks
    238
    Thanked 681 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    I received a 50% rebate for the Mortal Remains book I bought from Amazon. Presale was originally $55. Ended up paying $27 - currently $36.50.

    Pink Floyd: Their Mortal Remains https://www.amazon.com/dp/1851779167..._9YGBzbYNWEGZA
    Last edited by Roscoe59; 07-18-2017 at 02:28 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    77
    Thanks
    200
    Thanked 819 Times in 15 Posts

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •