Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nick Sedgwick "in the Pink"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    I received a 50% rebate for the Mortal Remains book I bought from Amazon. Presale was originally $55. Ended up paying $27 - currently $36.50.

Pink Floyd: Their Mortal Remains https://www.amazon.com/dp/1851779167..._9YGBzbYNWEGZA
    Wow, I'd completely missed this. Thanks for the tip R59!

Thanks

Three different members of staff at the exhibition told me that the band aren't talking to each other again. I had asked whether Roger or David had been in (this was on the first official day that the exhibition was open to the public). Maybe DG is angry about this book being released. Didn't he fall out with NM over Inside Out?

The staff may well be wrong but they all said the same thing to me.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by An@log View Post
    Three different members of staff at the exhibition told me that the band aren't talking to each other again. I had asked whether Roger or David had been in (this was on the first official day that the exhibition was open to the public). Maybe DG is angry about this book being released. Didn't he fall out with NM over Inside Out?

The staff may well be wrong but they all said the same thing to me.
    If he falll out with NM about Inside Out, I guess thats in the past, after all they did work and did some promo togeather with TER.
    But I think also Nick ans Roger talk.
    I don`t think that David and Roger talk but on the other hand I can`t see them having so much to talk about anymore. So if it is a fall out or just no reason to talk anymore is hard to say.
    Last edited by nfloyd; 07-21-2017 at 03:55 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe59 View Post
    I received a 50% rebate for the Mortal Remains book I bought from Amazon. Presale was originally $55. Ended up paying $27 - currently $36.50.

Pink Floyd: Their Mortal Remains https://www.amazon.com/dp/1851779167..._9YGBzbYNWEGZA
    Thanks for pointing this out - got mine in the mail yesterday. Cool cover and worth its rather hefty weight.
    "You're my family and I love you. But you're terrible, you're all terrible" - Bob's Burgers

Thanks

Was at the V&A on Saturday (wow!), Nick Sedgwick's book was on sale along with the programmes in a box. No model vans, though!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnstone View Post
    Was at the V&A on Saturday (wow!), Nick Sedgwick's book was on sale along with the programmes in a box. No model vans, though!
    how long will it take you to read it, and to review it for us?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by geoffers View Post
    how long will it take you to read it, and to review it for us?
    Unfortunately, I didn't buy it, I bought the weighty tome that is the V&A PF catalogue instead ...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by johnjohnstone View Post
    Unfortunately, I didn't buy it, I bought the weighty tome that is the V&A PF catalogue instead ...
    What'd you think about the "Their Mortal Remains" book?

Overall I liked it. *Beautiful* book. I was a little disappointed with some of the omissions, however.