Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Franka Wright Book

Hybrid View

Thanks

Thanks

Well, it sounds to me like she was a groupie herself.

Why did she stick with Rick who obviously could not keep it in his pants and loved drugs more than her ?
    Maybe money ?

I don't think we should read anymore of this kiss n tell story than what has already been printed.

I'm only interesting in knowing which one of the backing singers his was nailing ! (jealous...LOL)

YYZ

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post

Why did she stick with Rick who obviously could not keep it in his pants and loved drugs more than her ?
    Maybe money ?

I don't think we should read anymore of this kiss n tell story than what has already been printed.

I'm only interesting in knowing which one of the backing singers his was nailing ! (jealous...LOL)

YYZ
    I always reckon it was Rachel Fury because she vanished after that tour! Fair play to him anyway

Thanks

She would be a good way of killing time on these boring long tours for sure !

Such a hard life on the road.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by yyz View Post

Maybe money ?

Such morbid curiosity!
    But I agree, that would be my only interest too, if just because it seems such an extreme claim to make, as it would not be some shady, hypothetical, unknown figure, but rather somebody whose face and career is in the public eye, so to speak; knowing the say these things go, I doubt proper names will be named, given that legal action could be taken - on the other hand, she openly names Millie, etc... Cannot say I would be envious of Richard in that regard, as none of the backing singers on that tour are attractive to me (I am a Sam Brown phenotype person), but, given how the "Momentary Lapse" period was notoriously hedonistic, if he was really that promiscuous, I can clearly see how he would be tempted.

Anyway, we can only speculate what Franka's motivation was to date, marry and stay with him for so long. There is clearly the fetishism of a glamourous life that comes with rock stars, regardless of their low profile, such as Wright's; furthermore, I think that a significant part of her liked the idea of taking the lead in his life, to grasp the role of strong woman and driving force behind the man, and, no matter how scarce the returns may have been both in short and long run, the idea of power that it gives can be addicting.

Thanks

Well, you lot seem lovely anyway.

Thanks

Just found out about her, quite a character and her story doesn't portray Rick in a very favorable light...So did that book ever come out ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by webvan View Post
    Just found out about her, quite a character and her story doesn't portray Rick in a very favorable light...So did that book ever come out ?
    I don't think so.

Thanks

A more interesting book might be the story of what happened to her lips. Did she get stung by 1,000 bees?!?

Thanks

She was "kissed" by a thousand cosmetic surgeons

Small video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gY35Y4EDSxM
    Last edited by YASHA; 2022-07-03 at 10:54 PM.

Resourcefulness and bravery
    Courage and good luck!
    In trouble don't get confused-
    That's the main challenge!

TBS14