Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Steven Wilson - To The Bone 2018 Tour

Thanks

Default Steven Wilson - To The Bone 2018 Tour

Hello everyone,

Anyone attending (or recording) a show from the next Steven Wilson tour ?

I'm going to attend (not sure if recording too) the show from Milan, february 9th.

Thanks

I have tickets to the 2 Chicago shows.

Thanks

I'll be at the D.C. and Philadelphia shows.

Thanks

I will be at the March 9 show, Ancienne Belgique, Brussels.

Thanks

I will travel again from Colombia to Santiago, Chile, to see Steven Wilson's show next May 23.
    aka locombiano in pinkfloyd.cl

Thanks

HI All,

Unfortunately NO AUSTRALIAN DATES ANNOUNCED......YET!!! There is a suspicious gap between the end of the South American dates and the Festivals in Europe - Fingers and Everything else crossed.

Looking at the teaser on his website suggests Arriving Somewhere but not Here is in the set list -- how good will that be !!!!!!!

Come on Steven - you don't need a month off mid year - just 27 days - slot in 3 dates in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before spending a couple of weeks relaxing on the Great barrier reef with your band mates !!!!!

And if ANYONE RECORDS - PLEASE POST ON HERE !!!!!!

I will do if he comes - I've still got the Melbourne 2016 show to put up - just don't get the time - although I did record and seed the two nights at RAH from sept 15 so I don't feel like a total hoarder......

CHeers

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelinmad View Post
    HI All,

Unfortunately NO AUSTRALIAN DATES ANNOUNCED......YET!!! There is a suspicious gap between the end of the South American dates and the Festivals in Europe - Fingers and Everything else crossed.

Looking at the teaser on his website suggests Arriving Somewhere but not Here is in the set list -- how good will that be !!!!!!!

Come on Steven - you don't need a month off mid year - just 27 days - slot in 3 dates in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane before spending a couple of weeks relaxing on the Great barrier reef with your band mates !!!!!

And if ANYONE RECORDS - PLEASE POST ON HERE !!!!!!

I will do if he comes - I've still got the Melbourne 2016 show to put up - just don't get the time - although I did record and seed the two nights at RAH from sept 15 so I don't feel like a total hoarder......

CHeers
    I'll try to record the Milan date... It will be my first recording... Hope it will be good enough, I'm not able in professional recording... Hope someone will help me here with the afterwards process.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelinmad View Post
    HI All,

CHeers
    Oh btw, There's people interested in Melbourne 2016. When you will upload it, it will be appreciated !!!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha1992 View Post
    I'll try to record the Milan date... It will be my first recording... Hope it will be good enough, I'm not able in professional recording... Hope someone will help me here with the afterwards process.
    I will help in anyway I can - what gear have you got ?

I'm happy with my rig (Sony PCM M10B, Church Ugly Battery Box and Church Audio Cardioids (CA11)'s which I mount "high". I never do anything with the filters - leave it as it is - and set the volume on around 3 or 4 depending on venue.

Cheers
    Andy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha1992 View Post
    Oh btw, There's people interested in Melbourne 2016. When you will upload it, it will be appreciated !!!
    OK- I will get onto it. I've just got to transfer the files to my mac, create the FLAC files, copy teh Md5 file, create the torrent, etc etc... It's just finding an hour when I've not got a kid, wife or employee tugging at my arm !!!!

The recording is clean - but I was literally dead centre and row 2 (standing) from the stage. If you look at the You Tube videos of the show taken from dead centre, you will see how close I was - I'm wearing a green check shirt. The drums were loud and crashy from where I was standing and the keyboards a little low - I was hearing more of the individuals amps (Steven's black cat mainly) rather than the PA....it's still good though....

Promise I will get it done soon....

Regards