Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Steven Wilson - To The Bone 2018 Tour

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sasha1992 View Post
    Yes, At least 5 songs from Porcupine Tree (one of them not played since 2001 )
    <edit>
    thanks for clarifying, you meant 2003
    Last edited by matt_twism; 2018-02-26 at 01:40 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by matt_twism View Post
    Which song was that? I'll be at the Brussel gig next week.
    SPOILERS (I wrote you a PM anyway )

Thanks

Smile Thanks once again

Still enjoy your RAH recordings very much

Thanks

I'll be at the Phoenix show on May 14, along with a couple of other tapers. The sound at that venue tends to be about B+ at best, but hopefully we can pull something decent.

By the way, a third source for the Phoenix show of November 9, 2016 has just surfaced. I haven't had a chance to check it out yet, though.

Thanks

No recordings surfaced yet ? Tonight starts the UK leg of the European tour, hope something is going to surface from there (especially the RAH dates) !!

Thanks

Default Melbourne Show (Nov 10th 2018)

Hi All,

Getting excited - Melbourne show is at the Palais in a couple of weeks..... - I have row E seats, slightly left of centre. Been to this venue a lot of times and if you are in the stalls the sound is usually pretty darn good. Add that to the usual exceptional quality of the sound from Steve anyway and we're in for a treat me thinks....

Hopefully my PCM and CA11's do the job again.....

It will be up here I promise - and I will put the Melbourne show from 2016 up as well... Just never get the time to play on the computer anymore - always work work work.....

Thanks for all the PT and SW shows up here now - like a kid in a sweet shop I am....

Cheers
    Andy

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zeppelinmad View Post
    Hi All,

Getting excited - Melbourne show is at the Palais in a couple of weeks..... - I have row E seats, slightly left of centre. Been to this venue a lot of times and if you are in the stalls the sound is usually pretty darn good. Add that to the usual exceptional quality of the sound from Steve anyway and we're in for a treat me thinks....

Hopefully my PCM and CA11's do the job again.....

It will be up here I promise - and I will put the Melbourne show from 2016 up as well... Just never get the time to play on the computer anymore - always work work work.....

Thanks for all the PT and SW shows up here now - like a kid in a sweet shop I am....

Cheers
    Andy
    Thank You Andy, probably i won't be able to go in any of the european dates the next year, so your recordings are pure gold...

Thanks

Hi Sasha,

Not a problem - have replaced all the batteries and checked the mikes today - all good and ready to go. Will be "setting up my rig" on Friday - hopefully no metal detectors in the Palais as they unnerve me when I'm wired up to stealth..... Need those mikes mounted as high as possible to ensure a direct line of sight.....

Going with a good mate (one that actually introduced me to Porcupine Tree about 8 years ago) and my son - who's only 16 and loves PT. He was with me at the RAH show (first night) that I recorded - you can here him speak at the start of Harmony Korine when I have to move due to some irish dick that had his feet on the balcony blocking my view...

Really looking forward to this one...

Cheers
    Andy

Thanks

Default St Kilda Palais

Hi All - well I went and it was good. Recording sounds pretty darn good. Will be sorting out the torrent this week.

Off to Sydney on Business - have made a iPhone M4a version for a listen on the plane. Hopefully nothing nasty in there.

Cheers
    Andy

Thanks

No recordings sufaced from this leg of the To The Bone North American Tour?