Thread: Brit floyd or aussie floyd reseed request any shows ex quality?

Thanks

Default Brit floyd or aussie floyd reseed request any shows ex quality?

Hi all i dont no if its the right place or not for this sorry if not been a while since i asked for a reseed.I was wondering if anyone can help out and reseed and aussie floyd recordings aswell as any brit floyd which they may have that have no longer gotten any seeds on here and that they could possible share again as there is quite a good few shows from what i see that could do with people sharing the love again with if possible? thanks as there is a few i would like to see what quality is like and esp id anyone has the 2012 rock in cumber park uk short set that could be seeded again as im currently trying to download but no seeders thanks for all help anyone of you guys or gals out there can give.ps if anyone from US going to brit floyd this year your all in for a real treat great show seen them live in glasgow 2 weeks ago and what a night it was show always gets better each year and hopefully some of you guys out there may record one or to of these guys gigs if possible if yous attend as it would be great to hear it again as my recording didnt come out in anyway great but just ok and listenable at most as recorded using smasung s8 on its own no mics.thanks for all help.

Thanks

I am seeding a couple of them. 'The Machine' are amazing if you've never heard them before... 'Think Floyd' are worth a listen and 'Infloyd' deserve a mention too (they perform TFC and ATD albums live in there entirety). there's a few good recordings on here in the Almost Floyd torrents, it's a bit of a dig but worth it.
    Rex.
    Them: "will you ever just conform?"
    Me: "Yes! one day I will die just like all the rest".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rex View Post
    I am seeding a couple of them. 'The Machine' are amazing if you've never heard them before... 'Think Floyd' are worth a listen and 'Infloyd' deserve a mention too (they perform TFC and ATD albums live in there entirety). there's a few good recordings on here in the Almost Floyd torrents, it's a bit of a dig but worth it.
    Rex.
    Thanks ill give it a dig through and see what i can find.my fav are brit floyd just so close to the real deal as can find,i will certanilly check out these others aswell thanks for help.